Eric Clapton Catches 28lb Salmon in Iceland

mikench

Reaction score
Layla, you've got me on my knees.
Layla, I'm begging, darling please.
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Funnily enough I popped into Iceland earlier, no sign of Eric and only a few fish fingers in the freezer.

That Salmon will go down a treat with a nice dill Cream, maybe a pinch of Ginger too.

mikench

Reaction score
Clumsy finger and an iPad!;) I like this post and being at the crossroads of life......!:rolleyes:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trust Eric to land The Sock, took him a few attempts though having missed many bites due to his Slow Hand.

I'm all punned out now, dislike me at your peril!

mikench

Reaction score
I will try and continue as I'm just passing the time !;) I'm free anyhow and a spoonful of what you like......!:rolleyes:

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Did he shoot the bailiff first or his deputy!

Maybe not-his autobiography is worth a read though. There's a bit in it where he says he was on his knees in his kitchen, drugged and boozed out in a haze, his women had walked out on him, his career all but over, near dying but contemplating suicide anyway and he said for the first time in his life he just prayed and he had a sort of epiphany moment; from that point on he gave up all the drugs and booze and got his life back. he now does a lot of work for people who are in similar circumstances, a real turnaround. One of the greatest guitar players of all time. I knew a bailiff once where he used to fish on the Itchen, said he was an avid angler and a really nice bloke. A thousand quid beat but he famously only ever paid himself £50 a week despite his wealth; he did not want to lose his working class roots.

Last edited: