Small Trout & Bad News.

rodreelllurefish

Reaction score
Hi Team.

I have been a bit quiet of late as i'm fighting stage four cancer at the moment. Unfortunately, i have been told about 12 months will pull me up. So i finally was feeling well enough to have a fish for the first time this season. Fishing really does sooth the soul. Hopefully, i can pump out a few more vids in the near future.
Thanks for watching.
Clint.
YouTube

Last edited:

mikench

Reaction score
This brought me down to earth with a bump! Just moaning my lot because the holiday is over and I go home tomorrow and I read your terrible news. I feel somewhat ashamed and sorry at the same time. How old are you may I ask! You do not appear old and so your news must be all the harder to bear.

Enjoy the fishing, keep posting and all the very best wishes from me and probably everyone here at FM!

john step

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your troubles. All the best from the rest of us on FM.
Tight lines ....when you can:)

rodreelllurefish

Reaction score
This brought me down to earth with a bump! Just moaning my lot because the holiday is over and I go home tomorrow and I read your terrible news. I feel somewhat ashamed and sorry at the same time. How old are you may I ask! You do not appear old and so your news must be all the harder to bear.

Enjoy the fishing, keep posting and all the very best wishes from me and probably everyone here at FM!

Hi Mike.
Yes it was a big shock. I turn 39 next week. Just thought i had some bad reflux so didn't go to the doctors for a few weeks. Was told i had aggressive cancer and they give me about 12 months to live. That knocked me off my chair. I'm going to fight the best i can for my four girls.
regards Clint.

steve2

Reaction score
Good luck and best wishes I have always enjoyed your videos.

As made me realise that I must get out more you never know what tomorrow might bring.

mikench

Reaction score
So sorry to hear that Clint! Life is hard and there is always someone worse off than ourselves. Pray to your gods and do whatever you can as médecine does not have all the answers! Keep fishing and try and stay as positive as possible!

All the best Mike

greenie62

Reaction score
Best Wishes, Clint.

Hope the next few months bring some improvement for you. All the best for the fishing :thumbs:

All the best to the family, too!

tomino2112

Reaction score
Hi Mike.
Yes it was a big shock. I turn 39 next week. Just thought i had some bad reflux so didn't go to the doctors for a few weeks. Was told i had aggressive cancer and they give me about 12 months to live. That knocked me off my chair. I'm going to fight the best i can for my four girls.
regards Clint.

I am so sorry to hear that!

I have been having very bad heart burns and reflux for past 2 months or so... maybe should go get myself checked out

john step

Reaction score
i am so sorry to hear that!

I have been having very bad heart burns and reflux for past 2 months or so... Maybe should go get myself checked out

do it asap !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

trotter2

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Clint.
I am thinking about you.

Last edited:

smudger172

Reaction score
when you read a post like yours its difficult to even think or a reply.. take care and enjoy your fishing........andy