TV Fishing Good or Bad

robcourt82

Reaction score
I just had a little look on the site and found a few videos of interest but they're not compatible on my Google fire tablet, well the trailers aren't.

fishingtv

Trade Member
Reaction score
I just had a little look on the site and found a few videos of interest but they're not compatible on my Google fire tablet, well the trailers aren't.

That is most odd - it *ought* to work! Can I ask you to send me an email to support@fishingtv.com detailing the error message that you get and any screenshots of the issue that you can make, please?

Do you have the Google Play app? If so, you will probably find that downloading the FishingTV app from there makes the problem go away.

PS I take it that you mean Kindle Fire, not Google Fire?

robcourt82

Reaction score
Arr yes, the kindle fire.... tech stuff is not my strong point! Lol I've got Google play app so will search for the fishing tv one.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
After watching all the Angling Allstars programs my view; for what its worth.

The first one because of the location was interesting.
From then on DM turned into a cartoon character. The Gurning face. The Bad Boy, Bish Bosh rubbish.

The pathetic attempts to catch tame fish that a 5 year old could catch.

The last one on the Wye at least had great scenery and I knew the areas well But. Overall a poor effort spoilt by attempted comical input at every turn. I thought it made him look like the product of an incestous arrangement resulting in a half wit with a boy by his side.