Aldi fishing clothing

Reaction score
They seemed to do a big sports range this year with several sports covered as well as the cycling and motorbike stuff which ain't half bad had some of that in the past. I'm sure some of the fishing stuff I had was right at the beginning of the year but not massive range just jackets hats and boots etc

steve2

Reaction score
I bought one of their fishing chairs just as good as my Chub chair and a lot cheaper.

fishplate42

Reaction score
I have just checked, and the last thing I bought from an Aldi fishing 'Special Buy' was back in January.

Ralph.

The bad one

Reaction score
The torches and head torches they did a month or two ago were fantastic, I bought 3 sets of head torches that came with a very bright little torch. Then went back for 3 zoom hand torches that have a power reach of several 100s yards. Wife says I'm a bit obsessed with buying torches. :D

john step

Reaction score
The torches and head torches they did a month or two ago were fantastic, I bought 3 sets of head torches that came with a very bright little torch. Then went back for 3 zoom hand torches that have a power reach of several 100s yards. Wife says I'm a bit obsessed with buying torches. :D

Just handy for fishing opposite Skippy:D

cockneybob

Reaction score
The last thing i bought beginning of the year was the bib & brace and coat £45 for both excellent for the price and the finger less gloves also very good

mikench

Reaction score

One day you will see the light!:rolleyes:

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
Anyone seen any of the neoprene wellies in Aldi lately? The last ones I got there were £20 and just as good/bad as the £100 ones from muckbook