Is it going to be worthwhile

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Well dropped the car off this morning for a bit of cosmetic tarting on one front wheel dang ally rims .

So thinking i got some bread the cut is about 100 yards from my door it's like tap water clear is it going to be worth the exercise of walking there and finding a suitable looking spot we will see .

Report later (if i mcatch anything that is :wh)

PG ...

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Well been out .

Not a thing one very gentle touch and one dang COOT that was it , i ,watched this stupid bird dive and thought i hope you aint going for my hook next thing i know i got airbourn coot on the end of the line trying to reel it in got it down in the landing net found my hook about 3 inches down its neck hook retieved coot evicted at a large rate of knots almost got a size nine up the jacksie it did .

PG ...

mikench

Reaction score
I managed a few hours this afternoon using wet bread, punch and corn! Not a nibble and very few signs of fish ! It was lovely in the sunshine but once the sun disappeared it became cold so I came home!

I really struggle with bread in all its forms save with butter and marmite!:rolleyes:

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
I managed a few hours this afternoon using wet bread, punch and corn! Not a nibble and very few signs of fish ! It was lovely in the sunshine but once the sun disappeared it became cold so I came home!

I really struggle with bread in all its forms save with butter and marmite!:rolleyes:

Hummm Marmite fish aint got a hope in hell of getting that love it but bread i have done reasonably well on it but today waste of space could not even get the perch going on drop shot ..

PG ...

rayner

Reaction score
Well been out .

Not a thing one very gentle touch and one dang COOT that was it , i ,watched this stupid bird dive and thought i hope you aint going for my hook next thing i know i got airbourn coot on the end of the line trying to reel it in got it down in the landing net found my hook about 3 inches down its neck hook retieved coot evicted at a large rate of knots almost got a size nine up the jacksie it did .

PG ...

That sounds a right disaster.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Well been out .

PG ...

Would that have been a PB Pete?:D