decisions decisions

Mithrandir

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Speci (the korum kid) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I'm on nights.</blockquote>

Guess you will be sleeping then???

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Claudia,

Take the Ringwood book and I'll always loan you a centrepin - you know that, silly girl.

Which centrepin had you got your heart set on then?

The Ringwood book is a gift that will keep on 'giving' too.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
It doesn`t really matter what i hint at towards the mrs......i still end up with something i don`t really use and either a big bar of fruit&nut or a giant toblerone /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif.

Am i being ungrateful ?????

Speci.....where do you want this "fishing magic" cap sending to ???

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Take the ticket for sure Claudia,and think yourself lucky you are not up north were wifes recieve scourers and a lump of coal.Flash bluddy southern fellows I wish you would keep these extravegances to yourself .

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Peter,

Thank you, I know I can but it's not the same as you fishing with your own /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

But I think you all right, the Ringwood ticket sounds just too tempting/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Paul B

Reaction score
Claudia, you're looking at this all wrong.Have the Ringwood ticket and buy Mithrandir a pin for hisChristmas pressie and then borrow it on a semi-permanent basis/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifsorted!

Just don't tell him it was my idea!!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Mithrandir

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul B wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Claudia, you're looking at this all wrong.Have the Ringwood ticket and buy Mithrandir a pin for hisChristmas pressie and then borrow it on a semi-permanent basis/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifsorted!

Just don't tell him it was my idea!!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

One small flaw in that plan, Claudia buying me a Xmas pressie! I would probably end up paying for it in the end!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Ringwood book for sure, you can get the pin later.

Peter if you are stuck with to many of those pins, especially an Alcocks Match Aerial, I would be more than whiling to take them off your hands /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.

Paul B

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifI had a similar experience last Christmas,my Wifesaid if I bought myself something she'd give me the money for it. Didn't say when though ... still waiting!

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Accept the Ringwood book and tell him to stick the centrepin up his bum, shame him into buying it for you then you can spend a weekend in bed!!!!!!

That might present another problem of who with but hey! you get your pressies.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Accept gratiously whatever is the cheaper of the two options and let Mith spend his hard earned cash on himself. Thats true love for ya, trust me it will visit you back ten fold.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Peter Jacobs wrote (see)
</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>" . . but it's not the same as you fishing with your own" That is true, but you never mentioned which centrepin you had a hankering for? </blockquote>

I know, there is a reason behind it [insert winkinging thingy----. here]

Graham.....don't work...tried it /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Trev,

He would only spend it on something stupid.....like on tackle FOR HIMSELF :-0 lol

B

Bill Cox

If all else fails you will have to use your womanly charms, reckon you charm his snake right he will come(sic) across with the goods./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif