decisions decisions

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I'm in a bit of dilemma at the moment (Not thaaaaat type guys, far too old for that)

I had my heart set on a centrepin as a Christmas pressi.....suddenly Mith done the most annoying thing (he did that on purpose, just to wind me up)

He gave a choice....a new Centrepin for crimbo or a yearly membership for the Ringwood & District AA.............

And I have to decide now which one to go for........I want both but he doesn't love me enough to buy me both/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Alan Roe

Reaction score
Try tears.......or if that doesn't work threaten divorce.........../forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
We are not married............but you just gave me an idea.....I threaten him to marry him/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif that would cost him 10 times as much

Thanks Alan

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Take the year's subs, then start saving for a second-hand 'pin! Better to fish with an "egg-beater" than to sit spinning a new centre-pin idly in your armchair with nowhere to go...

B

Bill Cox

tell him if he does'nt buy you both you'll nick his blue pills and his dark glasses and run away with Cakey. /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Pmsl guys......the running away with Cakey wouldn't pull it....he'd help me packing my bag.......but the nicking his dark glasses might work/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Shut up and take a snooze Jim Bob.....I want a new pin/forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I'm in a bit of dilemma at the moment (Not thaaaaat type guys, far too old for that)

I had my heart set on a centrepin as a Christmas pressi.....suddenly Mith done the most annoying thing (he did that on purpose, just to wind me up)

He gave a choice....a new Centrepin for crimbo or a yearly membership for the Ringwood & District AA.............

And I have to decide now which one to go for........I want both but he doesn't love me enough to buy me both/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP </blockquote>

Claudia; You just tell Mith; That your worth all of the above /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif.

And Mith; if you do not give Claudia; all the above, then forget the Christmas meal, Claudia is putting her feet down LOL /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Mithrandir

Reaction score
That sounds like a bonus, i am the better cook, and I ALWAYS do the xmas dinner, i am the only one who can cook with a hangover ( one of her son's birthday is on 24th, we usually party hard that night)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Claudia, go for the Ringwood ticket and tell him you want a pin for your birthday /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
And we are usually to 'hangovered' to eat the amount of food Mith cooks.....whist whisteling tunes and a glas of Port in his hand fisr thing in the morning /forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif....mostly annoying when your head feels like exploding/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif