Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I'm in a bit of dilemma at the moment (Not thaaaaat type guys, far too old for that)

I had my heart set on a centrepin as a Christmas pressi.....suddenly Mith done the most annoying thing (he did that on purpose, just to wind me up)

He gave a choice....a new Centrepin for crimbo or a yearly membership for the Ringwood & District AA.............

And I have to decide now which one to go for........I want both but he doesn't love me enough to buy me both[img]/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif[/img]

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Try tears.......or if that doesn't work threaten divorce...........[img]/forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

We are not married............but you just gave me an idea.....I threaten him to marry him[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img] that would cost him 10 times as much

Thanks Alan

Take the year's subs, then start saving for a second-hand 'pin! Better to fish with an "egg-beater" than to sit spinning a new centre-pin idly in your armchair with nowhere to go...

Bill Cox Guest

tell him if he does'nt buy you both you'll nick his blue pills and his dark glasses and run away with Cakey. [img]/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif[/img]

Don't be daft, she'd have to go round the Heathrow bit of the M25 to get to Ringwood from Cheshunt. Nobody - and no fish - is worth that!

Pmsl guys......the running away with Cakey wouldn't pull it....he'd help me packing my bag.......but the nicking his dark glasses might work[img]/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif[/img]

Cakey Guest

but Id buy you both ![img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img]

well volunteered Cakey, saved me a few quid, thanks
    I am glad when we moved to fish and fly I did not have my post count carried over, means I can act like a newbie!!

wowhoooo Cakester.....at least someone loves me [img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast