Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  262
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    binka Guest

Default Re: For the introduction of non-lethal means of control of the Otter

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbean1 View Post

And Steve what do your daughters and there jobs have to do with it
    Maybe it's an equality thing and Peter should have written AWM/W/LBGT?

And let's face it, we all know how angry women can be...

WTF PMSL

Jason,

If I have to explain it, I’m wasting my time on here......

Come on Steve I can't see anyone having a go at you on here, trouble is I think you may have got too used to Facebook, closed communities and blocked comments to understand what the wider feelings are on this petition.

And by the way I signed it but after seeing Des Taylor last night I wish I hadn't.

Jason,

With the utmost respect you are missing the point.

This is a question of someone being too clever for their own good.

I’m seeing a lot of that lately but coming from Peter this is particularly offensive. Peter is a moderator and what he has written is against the sites rules!
    It may be about interpretation but being too clever you sometimes trip up, as in this case.

If I’m alone in thinking that then I will remove myself permanently from Fishing Magic.

Blog Entries

Not that it has anything to do with the petition but to suggest that those that organised it or those that have signed it are angry white men is in my opinion not a term that should be used here or anywhere else for that matter.

My wife having seen some of the destruction of both fish and other protected creatures thankfully only in pictures/videos has signed the petition, she is not an angler she is though a lover of wildlife and understands that predators take prey to survive, she is certainly not an angry white man or even an angry white woman just someone that understands that the ratio of predators to prey has been upset by yet more interference by man.
    •The crow may be caged, but its thoughts are in the cornfield

Please answer my question! What does AWM mean? I cannot see you attracting many voters with your responses thus far!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Pope View Post
    If I’m alone in thinking that then I will remove myself permanently from Fishing Magic.
    No you are not alone in thinking that, its a racist comment, would it have been allowed should it have been ABM?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    Please answer my question! What does AWM mean? I cannot see you attracting many voters with your responses thus far!
    Mike it means Angry White Men/man.

Thanks Graham! I would never have guessed that particularly within the context of a petition for the non lethal control of otters!

What relevance does the colour and ethic origin of fisherman have to do with otters!

As I have said this thread has most definitely lost its way!

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast