Bradford City anglers

john r stockburn

Reaction score
is there anyone on here in the above club as I am thinking of joining this year I would love to have a chat with any existing members .
thanks for reading .John

keora

Reaction score
Bradford City has some good waters, a friend of mine was a member for many years.

I don't think the club has an internet forum, but you could write to the Secretary whose address is on the website here:

Bradford City Angling Association

If you like fly fishing on rivers, they've got some good stretches on the Ribble, Aire and Wharfe (not that far from where you live) plus stretches on the Ure near Aysgarth.

john r stockburn

Reaction score
Bradford City has some good waters, a friend of mine was a member for many years.

I don't think the club has an internet forum, but you could write to the Secretary whose address is on the website here:

Bradford City Angling Association

If you like fly fishing on rivers, they've got some good stretches on the Ribble, Aire and Wharfe (not that far from where you live) plus stretches on the Ure near Aysgarth.

thank you for your reply and I would like to know someone locally who fishes their waters

jimlad

Reaction score
Hi John,

I fish their waters, mainly swale stretches. Feel free to drop me a pm if you want any info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laguna

Reaction score
I remember BCAA used to be a good club in the 70's for weekend matches with the number of venues they held (far cheaper than No.1), but I haven't rejoined in years since they gave up Doe Park Res and a couple of others.
I think they also held a couple of stretches on the Nidd once upon a time too if memory serves? Currently the ure, swale, wharfe and aire for trout and grayling and salmon fishing on the ribble.