Drennan line indicators

Chevin_Rutilus

Reaction score
This might be a long shot but does anybody have a spare line indicator for a drennan reel, specifically 2.6lb on a FD compact reel as I have misplaced mine and its playing with my OCD?
I did contact drennan before Xmas and they said they were sending some out but I've given up waiting now, happy to pay for the stamp.
It would be appreciated, thanks

flightliner

Reaction score
Could a strip of masking tape placed inside the spool with the line strength written on it work.
Its what I do on my reels, simple, changeable.:thumbs:

mikench

Reaction score
This might be a long shot but does anybody have a spare line indicator for a drennan reel, specifically 2.6lb on a FD compact reel as I have misplaced mine and its playing with my OCD?
I did contact drennan before Xmas and they said they were sending some out but I've given up waiting now, happy to pay for the stamp.
It would be appreciated, thanks

Do you mean the little purple buttons? I will have a look as I think I do! My lines are heavier than that!!!

I do but the smallest button indicating weight is 4lb but I have all the buttons displaying diameter from 0.12 to 0.28! Any use? My reel is the Drennan series 7 feeder !

Last edited:

Chevin_Rutilus

Reaction score
Do you mean the little purple buttons? I will have a look as I think I do! My lines are heavier than that!!!

I do but the smallest button indicating weight is 4lb but I have all the buttons displaying diameter from 0.12 to 0.28! Any use? My reel is the Drennan series 7 feeder !

ive managed to get some from a friend Mike but thanks a lot, i appreciate it