Harrison gti and gti su?

sam vimes

Reaction score
I've now broken the mid-section of a14ft Hardy and the tip section of a Harrison 15ft. Two of my fav rods... so if anyone has a spare section...?

There's the big plus for a Harrison rod. If you can't find a spare section, you'll be able to get them to make one for you.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've now broken the mid-section of a14ft Hardy and the tip section of a Harrison 15ft. Two of my fav rods... so if anyone has a spare section...?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to break the mid section of the marksman Geoff?

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
A 'friend' broke it for me - got it trapped in the back of a folding seat which he sat on and crushed it :(

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I had an original 13' Harrison gti , brilliant rod, handled anything from small roach to low double carp, I sold because I
stopped using it due to change of venues, it is now getting plenty of use on the Ribble, If you can find a pair I would have them or if your budget runs to it have a pair made, Another rod would be the Cadence range of rods, they are purchased direct from Cadence off the internet, If you don't like it when you get it you just return it, I had a look at the range of rods at the northern angling show, they are light, various actions in both float and feeder versions and the tip recovery on the rods is brilliant, I think the most expensive is around £140, Google Cadence rods for more info, I am in no way connected to them,