new feeder rod diawa cast,isan

caelan

Reaction score
afternoon all just back from Portugal no fishing lol it was my honeymoon I am on the look out for a new feeder rod I like the rods steve ringer uses in the diawa range has any one got or used one little on the pricey side but if its good its got to be worth it

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Just got married, honeymoon in Portugal, wants a castizm feeder rod ??
you have to much money.... Adopt me !! I have seen a Daiwa airity pole I would like, :D
I take it these rods are new ? I can only find the airity and tourney feeder rods in the catalogue, Steve Ringer will be using one because he is a consultant for Daiwa, I have heard the tourney feeder rods are very good in the multiple length options

mikench

Reaction score
These are new Mark and from what I have read are, in the vernacular , the dogs doodahs!:) I am sure they are and so they should be at their price bracket!

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
How much Mike ? the catalogue price for the arity and tourney are around £450 dearest for airity and £499 for the tourney, don't forget these are catalogue prices not shop prices.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Don't forget the Air AGS rods if you've got a hankering for top dollar Daiwa rods. As relatively recent introductions, neither Castizm Feeder rods nor the Air AGS are likely to have made it into the printed catalogue. They are on the Daiwa website though.

mikench

Reaction score
Mark the 12.6 version is priced at £169.99. There is a 11.6 version and a 13.6 and 14.2 version no doubt priced accordingly! The reviewer waxes lyrical about them all especially the 12.6 version but like so many of us this spring he didn't actually catch anything!!!!

caelan

Reaction score
well I got me new feeder rod from diawa waiting on delivery from Germany got out on £200 so not a bad deal well happy

caelan

Reaction score
ha ha ha markcw I had to save up as well the rod came yesterday only had it out in the garden so far cant get out to use it just yet to much work on but I will post a review when I have used it