Ready for tomorrow

seth49

Reaction score
View attachment 4364

The side tray above used to fit my original Korum chair, the one with the square legs, but my new Korum deluxe chair has round legs, and they are further apart,

So I made this yesterday to enable me to keep using the side tray as it’s stable, and it holds six bait boxes if needed, always use one large bait box to hold disgorgers,shot, bait banders, and other bits and pieces so there close to hand.

Just a couple of pieces of wood screwed together with the tray drilled and screwed to them, and two holes the same diameter as the legs, eased slightly with a file, so they fit on to the top of the legs, it’s very stable , and should let me get more use out of this tray,

Just trying the other two attachments as I’ve changed the inserts from square to round, which lets Me use fittings from my old chair.
Kept me occupied for a couple of hours.

mikench

Reaction score
Looks good Seth and I'm sure it will serve you well! I do like my Korum chair, comfortable, stable and easy to set up and adjust! It isn't the high back one like yours! Good luck although with the expected significant rise in temperatures from tomorrow, fishing should improve!!

floatfish

Reaction score
If the weather in your area has been similar to the East side, one thing to contend with is the increased water levels and the soft / muddy ground. Fished yesterday, they were feeding
three Tench ,one Skimmer,one large Rudd and Perch. Bit slow at the start but decent day.
The track and the fields were all like a bog. Some of the minor roads had water from the
fields part way across. All Rivers I crossed were full with some showing flooding . By the look of it, it will take a while,even with the good weather promised for it dry up totally.

seth49

Reaction score
Nothing like that much rain here, it’s still muddy everywhere and slippy too, I was out for a walk last week and slipped going down a slope, no warning my feet just shot out from under me, landed on my backside and Jarred my back, still feel it a bit, falls seem to hurt a lot more when your older, it would have been nothing a few years ago, did get out today and had a few, very slow yet though.

mikench

Reaction score
I'm ready Seth! Butties packed, a flask of iced cranberry juice prepared and my bait judiciously prepared for the evasive tench!:wh

Hopefully it won't be as hot tomorrow! I hope your back improves!:)