Prologic Chair.

riverrover

Reaction score
Having had more chairs that hot dinners, the most stable and comfy chair is without doubt the korum chair, adding arms just finishes the chair off, but like most things in life there's a drawback, weight, bulkiness is the main 2 things that have to be taken into account, the korum chair is fine for fishing pools lakes etc, and if your local commercial let's you park your car at the side of your peg then your on a winner, if your looking to use one on the river, then unless there's plenty of room not only on the pegs but on the bankside then it's not for you,
I recently in the last 2 weeks brought the Prologic chair, infact I brought 2.... they are lightweight that's for sure, they are well put together and the materials used are just as good as many other top name chairs, if there's a drawback, it's not as high from the ground as many chairs are now, it's a ideal roving chair... it fold easily and has a good "locking" system on the front and rear legs, all in all its absolutely fabulous value, why did I buy 2, well after originally buying one for my dad, I tried it out and thought for the money it can't be beaten .... and I love a bargain....

If your thing is having say 3 or 4 hrs sessions on your local club pools, then the Prologic really does the job with ease,

Rgds

Lyndon

john step

Reaction score
Having had more chairs that hot dinners, the most stable and comfy chair is without doubt the korum chair, adding arms just finishes the chair off, but like most things in life there's a drawback, weight, bulkiness

That is very true. I have a Nash Daddy Long Legs. It is VERY VERY heavy and has ARMS. However it is for use when I tweek my back. As long as I am somewhere next to the car I can sit watching the world go by in armchair type comfort, behind a couple of buzzers and at least be by the waterside.

Thankfully that only seems to happen about once or twice a year.

jon atkinson

Reaction score
I got the Robo bells & whistles a couple of years back - it's a good solid chair with arms & all manner of accessories, however the only accessory that I was actually using was the side tray - the feeder rest annoyed the bejesus out of me - you only had to break wind & it looked like a nibble :eek:mg:. It is also quite heavy & a lot of the places that I fish involve a bit of a hike so having done a bit of research, I recently acquired a Fox Duralite chair which I really like, although some might find it a bit low - absolutely solid, comfortable, with arms & only 3.2kg. Add to that the Middy StarGrip system & accessorize away - jobs a good 'un!

B

binka

the feeder rest annoyed the bejesus out of me - you only had to break wind & it looked like a nibble

Now that's tickled me!

I'm sat here now thinking about what different types of breaking wind might look like as a bite, from the slow and steady pull around to the quick tremble :laugh:

I dread to think what has to happen to cause a drop back...

yorkieman

Reaction score
Jon, must say that Fox Duralite looks good.

What is the max/min of the seat to floor measurements ?

Was up while 02:00 this morning looking at bloody chair reviews.. lol.

mikench

Reaction score
It's good to have an interest though and just thinking about new tackle is almost as good as fishing!!!

jon atkinson

Reaction score
Jon, must say that Fox Duralite looks good.

What is the max/min of the seat to floor measurements ?

Was up while 02:00 this morning looking at bloody chair reviews.. lol.

Measured at the lowest part of the seat, it's 13" / 15" so the adjustable legs are really more about uneven surfaces than a significant boost in height. It is relatively low, but having arms means that getting up /sitting down isn't too problematic (& I'm not the most agile of chaps!).