So where is the statement from Magicalia???

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Graham this has been bugging me from the start, sorry mate I've got to say it!

And I had to put it in "General" so all of the members would see it

As far as I'm concerned it's been disgraceful the way Magicalia have handled this!

Not once,have they said thank you to Graham Marsden for all of his hard work or congratulations and good luck on his well earned retirement! I was expecting to see something from Magicalia when Graham announced his retirement, but nothing. All of the members wished him well and good luck for the future, Magicalia said nothing!

You ignorant arrogant ungrateful bunch of shites!!!

Graham Marsden made this site, he has put in endless hours of hard work and swet. He has worked above and beyond the call of duty to make sure FM has run smoothly. He provided you all with a means to your wages and the owner to an income.

And none of you could be bothered to get your snivelling arses on the forum and say a word!!!

You all stink and I hope you're proud of yourselves!!!

Sorry Graham, but I had to say this.

We appreciate everything you have done for FM, even if they don't. Have a fantastic retirement mate, you deserve it.

Your friend.

Steve.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
No sorry Eddie mate, I'm talking about the way Magicalia have dealt with it!

A potential buyer will be buying the best fishing web site on the net, that's got nothing to do with what I've just said about Magicalia?

FM is the best and Graham made it that way, if I had the dosh I'd buy it, I've just bought two extra lucky dips for the lotto!

Sorry I'm not editing it, if there is a potential buyer looking at my posthopefully theywill realise just how good FM is from my emotions.

E

EC

Fair enough mate, I'm not sure what's gone on with Magicalia, for allI know they could be about to go bust!

W

Wolfman Woody

Fair play to you Steve, but don't expect a Christmas card from Magicalia this year.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I'm also more than a bit miffed at the way this has been dealt with, but only Graham and maybe 2 others know why. I have sent a letter to Ed Marriage showing interest, but whether or not it will materialise into anything is another matter.

Quite honestly, Honda F1 Racing is looking a better deal at the moment for just £1. If it wasn't for the ongoing support costs of £millions and wages to find for the almost 800 staff, I'd be in there with my pound like a shot.

I also mentioned in more descreet terms that it was a "shabby" way of treating you, the members, but everyone's entitled to an opinion (like Steve's) and to express it on a site that welcomes opinion. If it comes back and bites you on the backside sometimes then you have to learn to take it.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Don't worry Jeff I'm not expecting a card from them, a ban yes!

So what! Someone had to say it!

Magicalia, please feel free to make a comment on this thread.......................

Yeah right!!!

F

Frothey

buy it for £1 Jeff, then sack everyone and sell the site and plant off. isn't that what the rover management did? in fact, i'll go halves /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Bump!

Just in case the Magicalia "team" have missed this!

How can you let Graham anounce closure and say nothing?