Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I looked for the missing posters thread but it seemed to have gone missing!

Amazing how you forget these names. I really enjoyed Greenie as he usually spoke a lot of sense. Mind you, when I go back and look at posts some 5,6,7 years ago so many names have departed.

I remember a chap Cakey from many years ago who had me send my Optonics to him and he improved the low sound no end. All out of the goodness of his heart and FOC. Gawd, that must be back in 20078 or so??

Default Re: I looked for the missing posters thread but it seemed to have gone missing!

Agreed Greenie was witty, incisive and informative! Amazing for someone from Wigan! And if that doesn't provoke a response from him nothing will!

binka Guest

It occurred to me yesterday that I've not seen another of our north-west representation namely Slaphead, another thoroughly good bloke.

As with the others I hope he's well.

Yeah Greenie had a great sense of humour, didn't he drive down from Wigan to the Itchen for a fish in a few years back - legendary road trip stuff that is, Hope he returns along with others mentioned but it is easy to drift off as I know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123