I looked for the missing posters thread but it seemed to have gone missing!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was looking at some older posts and Theartists was amongst them. I enjoyed reading someof his posts but he seems to have vanished.....anyone know if he's ok?....fingers crossed all's well and he's just busy fishing!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rob's prints are still available on eBay, Mick so from that I guess its reasonable to assume he's ok just fed up with us.

Maybe your right Skippy, he prolly is fed up with us, who can blame him for that :).

B

binka

I occasionally wonder about that chap who went by the name of sumtime, the poor fella had the terminally ill daughter and the last I read from him was that they were taking her to Lourdes.

I don't recall seeing another post from him after that and you can only assume that the situation reached it's natural conclusion but he seemed a nice guy.

It always happens to the nice people...

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Probably why you don't use ProGold...............:confused::friendly_wink:

Lol, you've gone on about pro gold so much I won't forget it's name in a hurry, I have nightmares about it :eek:mg:

I nearly crumbled and bought some a spell back but then I was woken up and realised it was just a temperature dream!

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
So many posters just go AWOL and who know why. Perhaps boredom or 'same old thing' syndrome....

Robertroach was a good poster among others..

theartist

Reaction score
I was looking at some older posts and Theartists was amongst them. I enjoyed reading someof his posts but he seems to have vanished.....anyone know if he's ok?....fingers crossed all's well and he's just busy fishing!

Ok rumours of my demise have been wishful thinking, still been having a look every now and then and the reasons for not posting are many fold as I suspect is the case for other missing posters, I can confirm we are not all in a cave somewhere together with our football coach (although he did try that one back in the day)nor struck down with an airborne virus (least I hope not) Did fish Amesbury on the Lords Walk stretch when doing the 100 rivers thingy but it wasn't novachuck more Graying and Trout a chuck, happy days

Hope everyone is well and wetting a line in these troubled times for our waterways, and know that, should I return I would most likely be unbearable :)

mikench

Reaction score
Good to see you back Rob! We all have issues which are not apparent and often unknown! I feel it's important to let members who haven't posted in a while know that their absence has been noted!

Come back Derek Gibson, Lord Paul, Dorsetandchub and its fishing not catching!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok rumours of my demise have been wishful thinking, still been having a look every now and then and the reasons for not posting are many fold as I suspect is the case for other missing posters, I can confirm we are not all in a cave somewhere together with our football coach (although he did try that one back in the day)nor struck down with an airborne virus (least I hope not) Did fish Amesbury on the Lords Walk stretch when doing the 100 rivers thingy but it wasn't novachuck more Graying and Trout a chuck, happy days

Hope everyone is well and wetting a line in these troubled times for our waterways, and know that, should I return I would most likely be unbearable :)

Glad to see you post, and that alls well, dont leave it so long next time :).

john step

Reaction score
I occasionally wonder about that chap who went by the name of sumtime, the poor fella had the terminally ill daughter and the last I read from him was that they were taking her to Lourdes.

I don't recall seeing another post from him after that and you can only assume that the situation reached it's natural conclusion but he seemed a nice guy.

It always happens to the nice people...

I was wondering the other day how he was getting on myself.

Greenie is another missing bod.

Last edited:
B

binka

Greenie is another missing bod.

Yes, Greenie was another good guy with a good sense of humour and generally well thought out... I can only hope all is well in his world.

Anyone in the north-west still in contact with him?

The bad one

Reaction score
Yes, Greenie was another good guy with a good sense of humour and generally well thought out... I can only hope all is well in his world.

Anyone in the north-west still in contact with him?
Mike's OK I think he was taking the P*** out of me over CAKE on FB last week