Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I looked for the missing posters thread but it seemed to have gone missing!

I was looking at some older posts and Theartists was amongst them. I enjoyed reading someof his posts but he seems to have vanished.....anyone know if he's ok?....fingers crossed all's well and he's just busy fishing!

Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathrow and the A3

Default Re: I looked for the missing posters thread but it seemed to have gone missing!

Rob's prints are still available on eBay, Mick so from that I guess its reasonable to assume he's ok just fed up with us.

Default Re: I looked for the missing posters thread but it seemed to have gone missing!

Where's Notts Kev?

binka Guest

Quote Originally Posted by peter crabtree View Post
    Where's Notts Kev?
    He was abroad over in Europe but I think he's back anytime now.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Kippy View Post
    Rob's prints are still available on eBay, Mick so from that I guess its reasonable to assume he's ok just fed up with us.

Maybe your right Skippy, he prolly is fed up with us, who can blame him for that .

Quote Originally Posted by peter crabtree View Post
    Where's Notts Kev?
    Did think about kev also?

binka Guest

I occasionally wonder about that chap who went by the name of sumtime, the poor fella had the terminally ill daughter and the last I read from him was that they were taking her to Lourdes.

I don't recall seeing another post from him after that and you can only assume that the situation reached it's natural conclusion but he seemed a nice guy.

It always happens to the nice people...

Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathrow and the A3

Quote Originally Posted by tigger View Post
    Maybe your right Skippy, he prolly is fed up with us, who can blame him for that .
    Why did I call you Mick is a better question. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Kippy View Post
    Why did I call you Mick is a better question. Sorry.
    No worries Skippy, i'm always getting names mixed up .

Probably why you don't use ProGold...............
    That's about as big as a fish that big gets
    If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast