I think we've got 3 options

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Apologies if my posts have offended people, I say it how I see it.

My gob will stay firmly shut from now on until we know what's happening.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Just keep your head's guy's.

Ed marriage is ill. he may not be back until next week, that doesn't give muchtime.

As Graham has said, wait.

I dont think it is fair to bring the Whatmores into this, Graham Whatmore said his Son could make us a new site IF need be.

Ed Bibby diddy man, has it right, have a new site, all sign up, if this site stays your in Heaven, you'll have two sites, running side by side.

If this site doesnt stay, your still in Heaven, everyone in touch.

Facebook, forget it, it's rubbish.

Magicalia are selling as it is not making the amount of money they want, fare enough, but I think that they should have given the members more notice.

I cant imagine how Graham Marden must be feeling right now, 10 years of hard slog, the best fishing site around. But we all knew FM would'nt and hasn't been the same since Graham retired.

Life goe's on, and sometimes it's best to move on also.

FM is not FM withoutGraham (TheWallet) Marsden, FACT.

Simon Young

Reaction score
Guys,

My name is Simon Young and I run Talk Angling UK - the site is totally free and run on vBulletin so its perfectly stable. I took over TA 18 months ago when it went through a similar situation and was going to close - it is now the busiest match angling forum in the UK by a long way.

I would love to buy FM but I think the value put on it by Magicalia will be far to high compared to my valuation.

However I would love also to expand TA to encompass other aspects of angling and therefore grow it - I am not running TA to make money like Magicalia and I have my own hosting company and support contracts.

What I am saying is basically I have the full infrastructure you are looking for and would love to expand - I would give you control over your own area of TA and set up whatever forums and areas you want. I know this probably comes straight out of left field as a suggestion but I do know that quite a few of your members are also members of TA and I will give you a new home if you want it with no strings attached and not plastered with loads of advertising.

If you are interested then please get the relevant people to email me. Simon@talkangling.co.uk

Regards,

Simon Young

The Talk Angling fishing forums