Sad news

O

O.C.F.Disorder

I genuinely don't think anyone could fill his boots. We were talking about a void appearing from good posters leaving the site but little did we know that crow was about to tear a colossal hole. Its harrowing. We should have a memorials page on here, this site means an awful lot to some people. It could feature one of the persons HDYGO posts or something. I know their words are immortalized anyway but it would just be nice.

thecrow

Reaction score
I would just like to thank everyone for there kind messages of the very sad news of the passing of my dad he was fantastic dad and a even fantastic fisherman he will be sadly missed by us all...

flightliner

Reaction score
I would just like to thank everyone for there kind messages of the very sad news of the passing of my dad he was fantastic dad and a even fantastic fisherman he will be sadly missed by us all...
Many thanks , I'm sure all his forum friends here hope things go well for you and your family in the future and beyond.
Just a thought young Crow, one I hope you give a little consideration too----
Why not carry on where your dad left off when a little time as gone by ?
You'd be most welcome!

Last edited:

nottskev

Reaction score
If anyone would like to make a contribution towards a donation to be passed on to Graham's wife, Janet,
Steve (Binka) will be happy to organise that for us.

If you use Paypal, you can send something to him by using this recipient email

riverss@virginmedia.com (Watch out for the double "s").

If you don't, you can send a cheque or cash to him here:

Stephen Walters
3 Cromer Close
Mansfield
Notts NG18 4DP

stripey

Reaction score
Like so many others have said i also did not know him,but thought of him as a friend as well as a fellow angler, FM will not be the same without his input, a sad day indeed, RIP Crow.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Dreadful news and sorry to hear that about Graham. Although we had a few disagreements from time to time it was always the case of I saw 6 and he saw 9, he viewed it from the other direction. He had an opinion and was fully entitled to express it, and boy did he! :eek: I shall miss his criticisms, certainly.
Deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Been away a while, terrible news to come back to, like others, Graham and I "crossed swords" on the odd occasion but there was always respect. He will be sadly missed. Condolences to his family and friends, I will always regret never meeting or fishing with him.

RIP Crow (or "Blanker" (I think that's what they called me!!)

Ian

theartist

Reaction score
Only heard of Crows passing from Simon down the canal today, shocked, belated condolences from me too

Hogweed

Reaction score
I really didn't have much interaction with The Crow but I enjoyed his posts. He told it as he saw it and the forum will be poorer for his passing. RIP Graham and tight lines.

eric

Reaction score
Yes sad news. Always appreciated his forthright views. God bless

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk