Sad news

mikench

Reaction score
I have just been advised by Binka that Graham ((Crow) sadly passed away this morning! As I am on my phone I’m unsure if this is already reported! Very sad and shocking news! My sincere condolences go out to his family and friends and to everyone here on fl who knew him! I am lost for words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daniel121

Reaction score
:(

Sad news, I liked reading his posts the forum will be a poorer place without him.

Condolences to his family and friends

john step

Reaction score
How sad.That was a surprise. Condolences to his family. He will be missed on here.

Last edited:

nottskev

Reaction score
I have just been advised by Binka that Graham ((Crow) sadly passed away this morning! As I am on my phone I’m unsure if this is already reported! Very sad and shocking news! My sincere condolences go out to his family and friends and to everyone here on fl who knew him! I am lost for words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, Mike - I was shocked, too, when Steve called with the sad news. My condolences to his wife, Janet, family and friends.

His presence on here will be sorely missed. And I'll miss our occasional days out - only last week, we were out on the Trent. It was a pleasure to go fishing with, for all the hawkish posting, a most genial and modest person, with such a sharp, inquiring intelligence, and a commitment to getting on the bank despite any and all health problems that was quite heroic.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I was truly very sad to read that Graham Young (Crow) has passed away in the early hours of today.

His wit and unique style will be sorely missed here on the forum. He and I often crossed swords on various topics but always on the best manner possible

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P. Graham

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Terrible news, I never met Graham but like many on here I felt I knew him as a friend, he leaves a huge void on FM.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

steve2

Reaction score
I never met him but I felt I knew him through his postings. If you agreed with him or not his posts always made the forum a place worth visiting.
R.I.P

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I also had never met Graham but I enjoyed his sharp wit & contributions and had come to think of him as a mate. A sad loss in every possible sense and my thoughts are with his family & friends.

Farewell my corvid friend.

bracket

Reaction score
Very sad news. Binka text me this morning. Never met Graham only knew him through his posts, which were always honest and to the point. He will be irreplaceable. RIP Graham and my condolences to his loved ones. Pete

Kirsty Hewitt

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that - our condolences to his family. I didn't know him well like many of you, but do know he was a long time supporter of and contributor to the forums and certainly a character.

morston1

Reaction score
Very sad news..

I did not know Graham but did cross swords with him on one thread...all in the spirit of internet banter.

Condolences to his family and friends

RIP

bezzer

Reaction score
That is sad news. Graham was a great contributor to this site and will be missed.

Thoughts with family and friends.

Philip

Reaction score
Shocked. Never met him in person but will miss him.

Condolences to his family.

RIP Graham.

cassey

Reaction score
As an infrequent poster I feel a bit of an intruder, but I enjoyed his postings, agreed with most and enjoyed the banter of the ones I didn’t. He was true to his morals and principals.

peterjg

Reaction score
Crow was obviously a very experienced and knowledgeable angler. I did not always agree with his posts but he undoubtedly made a valuable contribution to this forum. His comments also showed that although his health was not good he was determined to continue fishing. My commiserations to his family. RIP.