Skrettings to close

Reaction score
As pellets have a shelf life dated on a sack I won't buy them in quantity these days,I'm of the opinion that for healthy waters pellets need to be fed minimally,so the last thing I want to put in is below standard bait,probably wrongly,but it's how I go on.

stillwater blue

Reaction score
As pellets have a shelf life dated on a sack I won't buy them in quantity these days,I'm of the opinion that for healthy waters pellets need to be fed minimally,so the last thing I want to put in is below standard bait,probably wrongly,but it's how I go on.

I was lead to believe the BB date was due to the vitamin content degrading over time

steve2

Reaction score

Isn't self life date just there for stock control.
No one seems to have told the fish that my pellets are way out of date.

daniel121

Reaction score
One wonders what impact this will have on the price? Could be good for coppens, may also cause a headake fir the qa departments of various bait companies.