back

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Evening Del, hope all is well...... at least as well as expected all things considered. :):w

mikench

Reaction score
In case anybody is wondering why I was in prison, it was for fraudulent behaviour ,ie using PASC funds for my own use and taking bribes from would be members

Is this true or false! I have no idea which but would like to know one way or the other! It doesn't ring true !! Should this be in the bait box joke thread?:rolleyes:

The bad one

Reaction score
He's just a liar take no notice of him, he's been posting on Facebook all the friggin time he's been away. Anyway why you come on here mithering us lot?

Morespiders

Reaction score
So anyway , the PaSC is up and running again, new members welcome. Hopefully will be having a fish in this year about July if i anybody is interested
Dam Flask is once again the venue, we never catch anything but the food is excellent and the craic unbelievable

PS is Mouse still on here and his Lordship ?

sagalout

Reaction score
I'm only glad to see you out of prison so I can ask for my £500 back, you never sent me my PASC members card.

mikench

Reaction score
I found an old thread but having read it, I'm still no wiser!!
Default PaSC?
Don't mean to seem like an idiot but what is the PaSC that i keep seeing in peoples signatures?
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quote selected text Quote selected text Blog this Post
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 0 Likes
Thanks for this post Like this post
Banned

Default Re: PaSC?
I once asked the same mate,
some on here have a little gang called the Port and Stilton club....Don't tell anyone I've told you
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quote selected text Quote selected text Blog this Post

Default Re: PaSC?
Prat & Simpleton Club - obvious when you think about it.
21-06-2012, 15:10

How does one link an entire thread into a post?

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
I'm still no wiser!!
Best you stay that way too, Mike. The last thing you want is to be criminally investigated on the corruptions that went on with that organisation. I think Lord Paul was behind it all. I heard he's now living on a Caribbean Island, next door so to speak, to Richard Branson.

Glad you served your term, Derek. Clean again - well, almost... ;)

barbelboi

Reaction score
Del boy - what can I say, the last time I saw you you were daft enough to fish a swim with a wasps' nest next to you. It must be all that Port and Stilton in your fishing bag that repels 'em. Anyway, back to the serious issues - you still owe me a pint...................

The bad one

Reaction score
Just had Del Boy Facetiming me says he's been banned again and can't get on the site. Alright who's reported him ;) ;)