Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  22
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: back

Default Re: back

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Woodhouse View Post
    What have you done with Lord Paul? Should the police be looking for an unmarked grave on Kinder Scout?
    I think he had a serious back problem, which might have restricted his fishing. Not seen him for a while.
    PaSC Junior Development Officer ><((((°>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cholmondeley-Corker (PaSC) View Post
    I think he had a serious back problem,
    He often mentioned it. Hope he's OK and can maybe attend the PaSC outing Del's planning.
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Derek (Morespiders) called me yesterday. He still cannot get onto fishingmagic from any device.

He asked me to contact FM to help him get back on. He has been advised by a computer programmer that his profile is being blocked by CentOS for some reason. Until FM techies unblock him then he won’t be able to get on.

Derek wonders if some sort of algorithm is autmatically blacklisting him/his IP address because he humorously mentioned he had ‘been in prison’ (a joke, but an algorithm might not know that). Also, replies in this thread also mention ‘corruption’ - again tongue in cheek.

i had an employee who’s emails to suppliers in the USA where often blocked because her name is Gaynor....check out the first three letters...ooh what a crime.

can someone pass this on to the fm techies please. Derek would like to get back on fm to organise some fishing.

Matt
    Last edited by Mr Cholmondeley-Corker (PaSC); 26-02-2019 at 18:37.
    PaSC Junior Development Officer ><((((°>

Blog Entries

I'll copy this to Admin.

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

Derek (Morespiders) called me yesterday. He still cannot get onto fishingmagic from any device.

He asked me to contact FM to help him get back on. He has been advised by a computer programmer that his profile is being blocked by CentOS for some reason. Until FM techies unblock him then he won’t be able to get on.

Derek wonders if some sort of algorithm is autmatically blacklisting him/his IP address because he humorously mentioned he had ‘been in prison’ (a joke, but an algorithm might not know that). Also, replies in this thread also mention ‘corruption’ - again tongue in cheek.

i had an employee who’s emails to suppliers in the USA where often blocked because her name is Gaynor....check out the first three letters...ooh what a crime.

can someone pass this on to the fm techies please. Derek would like to get back on fm to organise some fishing.

Matt
    Oh no not another disreputable character. He’s the sort of bloke who would tie a length of fishing line to the bottom of a weigh sling and then stand on it when weighing his fish. Hence his world record bullhead of 7lb 8oz.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

Blog Entries

A mate of mine always had trouble booking hotel rooms in his name - A Hooker. I jest NOT!
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567