Weathers not lookin' ggod for fishin....

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Huge flakes of snow coming down right now!.....ffs, I hope it doesn't stick.

Reaction score
What is snow,haven't seen a flake,yet...supposed to be starting soon I gather,rain first I think...

seth49

Reaction score
Few wintery showers here, not sticking though, there is a bit of snow on the hills.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Same here Seth!

Tomorrow we are due for thunder snow whatever that is!!!

It stuck when I popped down the aquarium shop at midday! It was quite bad and it was coming down in such large flakes I thought it may have become quite thick.
Luckily, by the time I came out of the shop it had gone into slush already and was melting nicely :).
The roofs on the houses round here are still white along with the fields. Fingers crossed that's the worst of it!

Keith M

Reaction score
Its been snowing here since 3:30pm and it’s still falling heavy and getting a lot worse.

Looking out of the window it’s getting quite thick on the ground now and if carries on it looks like I will be scraping it off the car in the early morning and clearing the paths.

Keith

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Same here!

Up in the Chilterns we had a very sudden, very heavy snow shower which lasted for around 90 minutes, by which time we had 4" (100mm) or snow on the ground!! Bad enough for cars to start sliding around and apparently High Wycombe at a standstill because of a bad accident.......

No doubt it will be 'bad enough' for some folk to shy off work tomorrow................

Put the mockers on the fishing (or the chances of catching something!) for a bit, unless of course, we have copious amounts of rain overnight to flush it all way. Some hopes!

God, how I hate snow!!!