Not had chance to fish recently

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Well as some will have noted i have no posted for a while

Having moved once a couple of weeks ago we are on the move again next weekend but this should be the the last time for a good while We are off to Market Drayton a nice litle place with the river Tern no more that a hundred yards or so away , so task number one when i get sorted find who has the rights to my bit so i have been told by locals i have spoke to there are some nice fish in there .

We will see once settled in a bit but at least now i will have somewhere to sort store and tidy the tackle a garage that is a bit too tight for the car ( dont tell the insurance) but ideal for workshop storage and fishing tackle .

If anyone has knowldge of the river tern in Market Drayton some info would be usefull .
of course the down side yet another round of address changes Humm oh well .

look forward to being able to post so fishy reports once again soon .

PG

nottskev

Reaction score
I can't help with the Tern, but you'll have the Shropshire Union nearby, with some wides, if I remember, and that should give you some decent fishing. Those little Shropshire towns are pretty, too.

mikench

Reaction score
Are you in the witness protection programme Pete?:rolleyes:

I hope you'll be happy and find some good fishing locally!:)

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Are you in the witness protection programme Pete?:rolleyes:

I hope you'll be happy and find some good fishing locally!:)

nah just absolutely totally p****d off with Sandwell , it looks nice i have been told the tern fishes well by people that live there just got to find what bits i can fish ..

PG ...