Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loosing it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Loosing it.

Not age related,but many years ago I had an orange tan Vauxhall chevette(first car HNK375V),I came out of work and couldn't see my car,I walked up and down,looked in places that I knew I hadn't parked in,I was at wits end thinking some barsteward had pinched it,I stood near where i thought I'd parked talking to a workmate when I saw this chevette in pink,it was elderberry time and the birds had covered it in poop,doh...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by markcw View Post
    I thought I had lost my car once when I lived in Lymm, I had gone into the village for some shopping, got to the car park, No car.. was cursing the thieving sods who had pinched it, so trecked home with a couple of heavy shopping bags and lo and behold.. there on my drive was the car. I nearly had a Fawlty Towers moment and took a branch to it for being there. And to cap it all the wife decided to tell everyone about it.
    The opposite happened to me once. I'd come back from seeing a client and called at the corner shop for some bread, as instructed. I got home and there was no car in the drive. It was there a few minutes ago! How could they have nicked it so quickly? I mean, the keys are here, in my pock-e-t..! A quick walk back to the shop to collect the car.

Yes, I made the same mistake and told the wife and don't they like to tell EVERYBODY about it, even people who don't know us. Till girls in Asda and the giggle about it.
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

My wife went shopping locally and parked her car and then walked home without it! I came home from work and expressed surprise that she was home when her car wasn't! She panicked and called the police convinced it had been stolen from the drive. My youngest daughter then reminded her she had parked it outside a local shop!

She rang the police again who must have thought" bl**** women". I did!

Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    My wife went shopping locally and parked her car and then walked home without it! I came home from work and expressed surprise that she was home when her car wasn't! She panicked and called the police convinced it had been stolen from the drive. My youngest daughter then reminded her she had parked it outside a local shop!

She rang the police again who must have thought" bl**** women". I did!

:

I don't know why I feel embarrassed....made me laugh that Mike .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12