Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loosing it.

Default Loosing it.

Just spent several hours over the last few days, looking for my Korum weighing scales,searched everywhere they could have been.

Even emptied my cabin out, couldn’t find them anywhere, started to think I’d lost them, still searching this morning, no sign of them.
    Looked up for inspiration, and spotted the small bag I keep my spinning and drop shotting gear in, on top of the wardrobe, so got it down, had a look, and there they where.

Seems to be, the older I get the more time I spend looking for things, at least I’ve plenty of spare time, damned annoying though.

Default Re: Loosing it.

I know that feeling Keith! I buy things like float stops, bb shot and catty elastic and put them somewhere safe and then cannot find them or, more worrying still, forget I've even bought them and buy more

I lost it years ago !

On the plus side, you can sometimes put an old jacket or pair of trousers on and find a fiver in the pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by spenbeck View Post
    On the plus side, you can sometimes put an old jacket or pair of trousers on and find a fiver in the pocket!
    Not in this house you wouldn't .

Blog Entries

Never had it...

I don't believe that for a minute Alan .

Blog Entries

That was the milkman/men....

Not just fishing tackle although that features regularly in the "cannot find it scene".

Car keys are the absolute bast*rds for hiding from me. I even bought a gizmo keyring once that played a tune when I clapped my hands to locate it. . The trouble was it drove me nuts when it jangled about in the ignition and I went over a bump and played its stupid tune.

Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs

I thought I had lost my car once when I lived in Lymm, I had gone into the village for some shopping, got to the car park, No car.. was cursing the thieving sods who had pinched it, so trecked home with a couple of heavy shopping bags and lo and behold.. there on my drive was the car. I nearly had a Fawlty Towers moment and took a branch to it for being there. And to cap it all the wife decided to tell everyone about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast