When I die...

bracket

Reaction score
Pete,with the abuse he has been giving me, and wasting @mikench fishing rod money on French slappers, I would fillet him slowly. Also I think a large hook through the tail would be good as well.

Mark. Thanks for the advice. So it will be a big hook through his tail then. Assuming I can find it of course. Pete.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
@mikench, its your fault for adopting @tigger then snuffing it ( this is a séance by the way:wh ) , he is spending what could have been my inheritance on French slappers.Now @bracket is going fishing with Thor and they are going to fillet @tigger and use him for bait. I think Ragnar should join them to help put tigger on the hook, That will teach him for squandering your money.

mikench

Reaction score
I haven't any money to squander! I spent all my money on wine women and song and the rest I squandered.:rolleyes:

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
That is similar to what George Best said, Ah well.. it looks like tigger is getting a "NOP" ( No Oil Painting) Also known as noppys, French slapper, Serves him right, He better make the most of it before he is bait for @bracket and Thor.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@mikench, its your fault for adopting @tigger then snuffing it ( this is a séance by the way:wh ) , he is spending what could have been my inheritance on French slappers.Now @bracket is going fishing with Thor and they are going to fillet @tigger and use him for bait. I think Ragnar should join them to help put tigger on the hook, That will teach him for squandering your money.

I'm not easily hooked Mark, i'd get some reinforcements :boxing: :fencing: ;)

mikench

Reaction score
That is exactly what George Best said. One of the greatest footballers of our time .

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Very true Mike, I had the pleasure of seeing him play, along with Denis Law, Bobby Charlton, Brian Kidd and other players of that era. Trust tigger to drag it down to the level of his ten bob French slappers.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very true Mike, I had the pleasure of seeing him play, along with Denis Law, Bobby Charlton, Brian Kidd and other players of that era. Trust tigger to drag it down to the level of his ten bob French slappers.

I wish they were ten bob slappers, i'd be round everyday!
With all my inheritance I might get several at once.....