When I die...

laguna

Reaction score
I will leave all my fishing tackle, workshop tools, inventions, IP and royalties to PDSA!

I like dogs better than humans.

Reaction score
Your obviously meeting the wrong humans...

T1nca taker

Reaction score
Don’t blame you mate! Why not a fishing charity? Give back to your passion. Good karma too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikench

Reaction score
Not that they would want them but I will leave everything to my kids. I like animals in general and dogs in particular but not to the detriment or exclusion of humans. Besides Fido would struggle to use a trotting rod and pin!:rolleyes:

T1nca taker

Reaction score
Not that they would want them but I will leave everything to my kids. I like animals in general and dogs in particular but not to the detriment or exclusion of humans. Besides Fido would struggle to use a trotting rod and pin!:rolleyes:

I’m sure he’d retrieve the “stick” float promptly

T1nca taker

Reaction score
I just hope that my mrs don’t sell my gear for what I told her I paid for it! Someone would get a right bargain!!

steve2

Reaction score
My Will states that everything I own goes to my wife or son who ever survives me. Neither have the slightest interest in fishing so a lot of my tackle will be sold before then at car boot sales or on ebay.
In fact most of what I don’t need any more will be sold this year.

seth49

Reaction score
A friend of mine is an undertaker, who also fishes, told him he can have all my tackle,in return for which I get a good send off.

rich66

Reaction score
Can’t see my kids will want my kit, I’ll let them do what they want with it. My wife will probably jump up and down on it if I leave it to her

flightliner

Reaction score
A little off post but a few weeks ago I went to my cousins funarel , when the hearse drew up there were no flowers , simply his fishing rod atop his coffin that I thought was really apt him being a life long angler and all.
Later I was told that his wish was for any family and friends to have a days fishing on him on the river Trent where his ashes would be mixed with g'bait and thrown in the water whereupon we would all fish "on him" .
I'm on the list for June 16th.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It's not to late to adopt me Mike.....DADDY :baby::baby:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A little off post but a few weeks ago I went to my cousins funarel , when the hearse drew up there were no flowers , simply his fishing rod atop his coffin that I thought was really apt him being a life long angler and all.
Later I was told that his wish was for any family and friends to have a days fishing on him on the river Trent where his ashes would be mixed with g'bait and thrown in the water whereupon we would all fish "on him" .
I'm on the list for June 16th.

Keep youe fingers crossed you don't finnish up in the groundbait Mick :amen:

Keith M

Reaction score
My ashes will be buried in our family graveyard plot which is very close to my local estate lake; and my son will probably have most of my fishing gear if he wants it; the rest will go to the junior section of one of my clubs.

Keith

Keith M

Reaction score
If I could train the dog to just carry my small bag and unhooking mat from swim to swim and then lie still, while I’m doing a bit of roving that would be good enough for me.

My last dog (a Jack Russel terrier) used to drive me mad by trying to grab every fish that I caught as I bought it in, and sometimes even while it was still in the water, which drove me bonkers.

Keith