Who owns a river?

Weirdoh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fishing without a licence is an even bigger scam, the preserve of the poachers and pikies plus a few other Ne'er-do-wells we could well do without.

I will stick with remaining within the law, I dont like the idea of immunizing real crimes, that would lead to becoming licentious and morally unrestrained. I wont be buying one again, never got asked for it and never saw ANY return for the outlay, besides , having been given permission by fishing rights owners and commanded to Act lawfully at all times means I dont have to immunize others own theft using a silly license also. A double wammy ;)
If you wish to commit a crime then your government will immunize it by issuing you with a license, that was originally why marriage licenses were created because men wanted to have forbidden marriages or violent ones....because why would anyone seek permission from the government to do what is lawful and right and just in the first place? But you already knew that right?

When the SHTF I will happily take geese, ducks and swans home ...if it meant warding of death from starvation of course...and sleep like a baby! All that whinging about eastern europeaners taking peoples Carp....the same entity that welcomes them in and throws everything at them used your money to do it, so how can people complain ...you get what you pay for. So has buying a license or the police or the pso's been able to stop or totally eradicate fish theft from happening? Nope...the government are only interested in keeping their reel assets alive (you) because you are their free meal ticket ;) tax payers are effectively government sponsors/doners/fundraisers....given titles like MR and rules to follow in exchange. Dodgy investments

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You don’t need a licence, if an EA officer approached you he would soon do a sharp u turn when you started spouting all this hot air you’re completely full of.

Weirdoh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You don’t need a licence, if an EA officer approached you he would soon do a sharp u turn when you started spouting all this hot air you’re completely full of.

The EA are made up of men and women who have chosen to serve their master. You cannot have two masters, you will love one and despise the other.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The EA are made up of men and women who have chosen to serve their master. You cannot have two masters, you will love one and despise the other.

Whatever mate, I see on your profile you describe yourself as a “sanitary engineer”, you’re definitely full of ****

Weirdoh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whatever mate, I see on your profile you describe yourself as a “sanitary engineer”, you’re definitely full of ****

Yes, well I respect that is your opinion and thanks for stating your opinion, you actually sound like a good law abiding citizen. Do you have a TV license?

Weirdoh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't suppose you do...

I don't watch Television anymore, not watched tv for years now, cannot say I really miss it at all.

Sitting here stroking my big old bushy beard, thinking of PPI and if I should claim it when suddenly a more realistic question popped into my head....who owns the rain?
No rain....no river!! Im guessing there could be riparian rights in the opposite direction....above our heads...but that would lead me to want to know who owns the manufacturing process of rain or what permits they operate off of.
If nature has the weather rights but gives water to the clouds freely without permission because there is no license fee then maybe the EA might know.
What do you guys think?

Last edited: