Read all about puurrrfect pussies

R

Ron Clay

In the latest mag you can read all about how to catch big pussies and even a kitten. Written of course by our illustrious web master.

In addition there is a whole whost of good reading for the princely sum of 65p.

M

Matthew White

Hi Ron,

I was given a free copy of the Angling Star when I went to the Angling North Show in Doncaster a couple of months ago.

I thought it was an excellent read! Its good to see a magazine mentioning my region, the North East.

Is there a website or a phone number I can use to subscribe to the mag Ray, as it never seems to be in any of my local newsagents?

Cheers
Matt

G

Gerry Castles

Is it available 'dahn sarf'? never seen it in London

M

Mike Parker

whoops I thought the theme was about something entirely different }:)

R

Ron Clay

Suggest you phone 0114 2767676 and ask for subscriptions department.

Angling Star costs ?11.60 for 12 issues posted throughout UK.

Its the best 11 quids worth you will ever spend.

D

Davy North

Matthew,

The last issue of Angling Star was widely available in the newsagents around Middlesbrough and Billingham, so imagin it's working it's way further north. Which can only be a good thing.

R

Ron Clay

I have been told that Sheffield Newspapers has just aquired a supreme wizkid who is s..t-hot at distributing magazines.

People in Lincoln have Angling Stars, yet it's not available in Sheffield until the end of this week!!!

I wonder what that means?

C

Curly

When I saw the title, I was in like Flynn. God, Ron, you know how to catch blokes attention ;-)))

P

Paul Williams

Ron,
Got one in Wolves today!!.....mentioned on another thread.

C

Clive Evans

And Coventry.
Saw it Saturday, bought it read it.
Not bad at all, liked the layout, the concentration on articles rather than 'look how good I am' pictures.
Will buy it again.

P

Paul Williams

I agree, not bad at all!.....a little more of a real read than the Beano and Dandy weeklies we have at the moment.....Ron i reckon the market is there for a "new" weekly so it's nice to see the Star spreading it's wings.

C

Curly

Paul, where did you find it? I live in Short Heath and I haven't seen it.

R

Ron Clay

I will report you comments back to the powers that be.

There has been talk of the mag going fully national, but distribution is the problem.

P

Paul Williams

Neil,
Theres a newsagent in Hursthill nr Sedgley....they have it.

R

Ron Clay

Careful, those might be Sedges copies. He pins all his articles on the wall you know.

R

Rupert Stephenson

trying to learn about big hungry pussies?, clive evans gave me a copy , good read , plenty of info and not too many picture pages. rupert coventry