You know those times when you wish you had a fishing rod with you ...

Philip

Reaction score
:tongue-new:

Fish.jpg

Philip

Reaction score
No not CGG. As John guessed it was a Zoo...just out of shot is a Hippo !:)

puffer_

Reaction score
I've always got a rod in the car, but I'm guessing they wouldn't take too kindly to me chucking a feeder in there :D

john step

Reaction score
OK then lets play what can you see. I see pike,perch,carp, rudd, tench and just above the rock in the background two hands which look like they were the other side of the glass.
Anything else?

Philip

Reaction score
I've always got a rod in the car, but I'm guessing they wouldn't take too kindly to me chucking a feeder in there :D

No I dont think they would be best pleased...although maybe a telescopic slipped down a coat sleeve might buy you a cast or two before they catch on :)

Yes looks CG there are things about it tht are just wrong ..

PG ...

See post #7 ...& thanks for the show of confidence :thumbs:

Another Dave

Reaction score
OK then lets play what can you see. I see pike,perch,carp, rudd, tench and just above the rock in the background two hands which look like they were the other side of the glass.
Anything else?

roach under the big rudd? maybe a roach under the tench bottom right?

Philip

Reaction score
roach under the big rudd? maybe a roach under the tench bottom right?

Well spotted. And if you look closely there is a Sturgeon just above the Pikes tail plus a silver Carp (similar to grass Carp) in the middle right distance.

Another Dave

Reaction score
Well spotted. And if you look closely there is a Sturgeon just above the Pikes tail plus a silver Carp (similar to grass Carp) in the middle right distance.

Can't see the silver carp. Directly north east of the big rudd's nose is what could be a small bream under the high-backed carp, but i hesitate because i don't see any other bream.

Philip

Reaction score
Can't see the silver carp. Directly north east of the big rudd's nose is what could be a small bream under the high-backed carp, but i hesitate because i don't see any other bream.

Yep thats the one.

Funnily I also thought it was a Bream when I looked at the photo but I didnt see any Bream in there (although its possible) however there were certainly a few silver Carp plus some Grass Carp and a few trout ...its certainly not not a Grassy or a Trout so by a process of elimination its probably one of the silver Carp.

Philip

Reaction score
Actually Dave, hats off to you...I looked back through a few of the other photos and here is the same fish at a different angle zoomed in on...i think it is indeed a Bream.

Well done :clap2:

bream.jpg

Another Dave

Reaction score
I have caught one bream in the last 30 years so i am something of an expert.