Putting the magic back into fishing!

Weirdoh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is not, and was not my intention of closing this thread but simply to note that no one is changing their minds on this topic . . . . so personally I see little sense in continuing to reply . . . .

So, no censorship at all, as lack of replies will bring a natural end to this nonsense . . . .

Unlike other members as a moderator I am obliged to read all posts, but others of course are not . . . .

Leave it open till the EA arrive at least?
Giving you a little job satisfaction then yes? :thumbs:

Last edited:

Weirdoh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're right - I'd guess "proving" (lol) he isn't legally obliged to have an EA license (I doubt he is literally under 13) is his outsider/anarchist party-piece, probably polished by years of practice. He proves nothing, except that he's lucky he hasn't been done yet - a bit like the person who claims they will live for ever on the basis that they haven't died yet.

It's entertaining to watch for a while, but degenerates into farce.

If I felt similarly oppressed by the criminal conspiracy of the state ( lol) I'd be tempted to prove I'm no slave or parasite, put my money where my mouth is and get my caravan towed to one of those places where there is no state - Somalia, Transdniestria, Yemen -and I could be free.

I think "ignore" is the way forward - it has got like being on a train where someone drunk or deranged is talking to you about a conspiracy , or things only they can see.

I only read Sam Vimes' post after posting the above, and I think I'll ignore the member's posts and refrain from adding any of my own to any thread. Sort it out, please, FM

Bury your heads in the sand, yes that will prove me wrong, yes, good thinking kev, well done. I think you are all wrong and are struggling to answer for your governments crimes against real flesh and blood men and women who enjoy the freedom to explore and enjoy the land they live in. Glad we can all work as a team on all this because that is what love for your neighbor is all about, you can fish my stretch of my fathers river anytime you want. I wont charge you a penny or try to remove your freedom or take away your rights....deserves a ban I here you all say, well, what do I owe you?

Last edited:

Reaction score
What's not funny is the poor way this has been dealt with,I think I'll see how hard it is to be banned,very by the look of it...

Philip

Reaction score
This idiot needs banning ASAP. He's blatantly posting to to annoy and provoke as many people as he possibly can. The very definition of trolling, and absolutely against the T&Cs of the site. Plenty have been banned for far less over the years

I would agree.

I would think there is enough meat on this thread now for the Admin to take the required action.

Weirdoh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would agree.

I would think there is enough meat on this thread now for the Admin to take the required action.

Conspiracy to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

What time are the EA goons coming to show me the benefits of the license (steal my dinner money) and respect my property rights (stamp on all my toys)? How is Neil getting on with his special Admin tools that leave a crumb trail back to his fingertips? We could play dynamic IP trump cards with the sites security certificates (I have quite a few since he made that threat) chin chin.

Last edited: