Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Favourite presenter on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by whitty View Post
    I've been watching fish locker on you tube and although I've done quite a bit of sea fishing in the past,it's not for a fair while now,I find his method of doing his videos excellent,I didn't know he was on FM....
    Sadly he’s not any more, but John continues to make excellent videos and helps me in my new ventures fishing in the sea.

Blog Entries

I find him brilliant,down to earth,with not an ounce of ego...

Blog Entries

I've watched a river piker video just now,I don't appreciate pronunciation lessons how to say Yorkshire,or water,especially as Yorkshire is the biggest county in England and accents must vary across said county,stick to fishing not English lessons,tongue in cheek or not.

You’re referring of course to Paul’s latest video, part of the joy in his videos is his humour, put a smile on my face watching that yesterday.

Blog Entries

I watched a fish locker video this morning which was great,until he came off the sea and appeared with his son for an hour's fishing on a ressie outflow,he fished what he called a bobber,more like a small bung,with a two down rig,size eight books baited with worm,what you didn't know was a nice roach was lying beneath him which he decided to weigh,with the hook of the scales in the gill????
    Last edited by whitty; 17-09-2019 at 04:48.

The criticism he received from that video was his reason for leaving FM.

Blog Entries

I wondered about that,the criticism is just,but being man enough to admit a mistake should have been automatic,his sea fishing background is the main reason why,that said a decent plastic shopping bag covers eventualities.

Blog Entries

I have unsubcribed to TA Fishing. The last few course fishing videos have been awfull on the fish care front. Swinging in fish that should be in the landing net, dropping them, before launching them back. Not for me Graeme.

Gave up on TA yonks ago, they're clearly in it for the clicks and the resulting money. Couldn't stand the way they kept saying awesome. On a more positive note:

Riverpiker

One of my main criteria is that the presenter doesn't have an annoying accent. Despite being a southerner myself i'm fairly biased against the voices of most southern poshies and street urchins alike. I also like a bit of modesty and a big focus on tackle. I don't even do any proper piking, always like this bloke's videos though.

Mark Erdwin

The gentle giant who you feel you could easily spend a day's fishing with. Nice range of venues and methods. Accent acceptable because he always speaks quietly.

Amateur Angling

Watched all of these so many times. I almost feel like i understand how to move my telltale shot about depending on what's happening. Unannoyng accent, seems like a very likeable guy.

Avon Angling UK

Another gentle man with some great videos. I like one of his crucian ones and also his small river stuff.

Artificial Flight

New one to watch, make sure you subscribe. So far they've done one of stonking canal roach, the second was abot silver bream.
    Last edited by Another Dave; 16-09-2019 at 22:21.

Blog Entries

I enjoy Easy Fishing with Bill Allen.
    Can't imagine he's ever muttered the word "awesome" while fishing!
    He gives good advice on getting kids fishing cheaply.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast