Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Favourite presenter on youtube

I have watched many videos and presentation pieces on YouTube rather than TV and Graeme Pullen is a favourite for both coarse and sea Angling. Here's one on freelining for carp at Anglers Paradise( Associated Matt take note).

Last edited by mikench; 14-06-2019 at 09:57.

Default Re: Favourite presenter on youtube

Yes I like watching Graeme’s videos as well, he seems to catch plenty of fish too, always look out for his new videos on a Friday, can be funny as well.

I enjoy Graeme's videos, too. I like the lo-fi, diy side, and the touch of 70's sit-com in his presenting style.

Although it's not the type of fishing I like, I enjoy watching Andy May and Jamie Hughes; one manically emptying his swim, the other calmly doing the same.

James Robbins' videos are reliably excellent how- to- do-it demo's with a genial, modest style.

Matt Hayes and Mick Brown made great programmes.

A few old-school ones have been uploaded in recent years, and I'm fond of the Ian Heaps, Billy Makin and Dave Roper videos.

But I'd have to confess that some of the "classics" weren't my favourites. Too much hooting and chuckling, or too many artistic soft-focus waterside scenes can spoil my enjoyment a bit.

A few to add to Graeme’s excellent videos, The Riverpiker, Carl and Alex, Myles Gasgoine (for explaining knots perfectly), The Halton Dangler, Fishlocker (shame he left FM) and Steve Crowe (From The Waters Edge)

It appears we have similar tastes. I too like James Robbins with his relaxed style. Graeme is humorous and doesn't take himself too seriously and I usually learn something from his vids!

Blog Entries

It's a pity u tube didn't come along 25years earlier to capture some of the really good river anglers that dominated places like the Trent , Severn and Thames .

Blog Entries

I like Graem's no nonsense approach, always pick something up from James Robbins' vid's and the Halton Dangler's unfussy practical knowledge.

Anything Tom Winter has done is always a great watch. His tench videos in particular are brilliant. Another no nonsense, no frills approach.

Blog Entries

Graeme is always entertaining and informative. I started drop shotting after watching his son on their channel. A very low-key channel is Amateur Angling, the guy who presents it is knowledgeable and is great for beginners, I've watched them all with my little girl and he explains the basics very well.
    Carl and Alex have also produced some cracking content. I always enjoy Riverpiker as well.

This fishing presenter is a lot easier on the eye than old Mr Pullen and she can fish too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast