Daren't valley 0.75lb by The Tackle Box.

mikench

Reaction score
John s lady called Ellen Laurence makes super rod bags and I woiuld recommend her.

Ellen Lawrence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Found your post in an earlier thread Mike...

Reaction score
Just to say I bought an 11ft cloth bag,I remembered that around ten years ago I'd dealt with a company called Guides and Blanks and that they sold for have which were decent,they work out expensive after postage,but that is ok,cost £8.50 plus around £4 postage...

mikench

Reaction score
You would have saved yourself the postage at least and have a quality bag but I'm glad you are sorted.:)

Reaction score
Thing is it's already made,so it's on its way...

shane99

Reaction score
I was in the Tacklebox saturday picking up a newtop section for one that I snapped :eek:mg: yes thats two rods in the last 2 months I have snapped. They replaced it free of charge but said can we have the old section please as they use the eyes to build new ones.

I am going more or less past the tackle box tomorrow so as they were good enough to give me a new one without the old section (i dropped in there that day on the way back from holiday) I will take my old section in as they asked & I agreed when I was passing next. A deal's a deal.

mikench

Reaction score
I'm too far away so kept mine and added a threaded eye and it's now a swing tip rod if i choose.

mikench

Reaction score
I broke the tip on mine first time out and nearly cried. I must have caught it on something in the car.The replacement tip has been tried and tested and landed dozens of fish. It's so good a rod I use it more than rods costing hundreds more.

My acolyte plus was well road tested and has since caught a few Chub around 4lb and at least a dozen carp to 10lb. I have every confidence in it.

John Keane

Reaction score
I broke the tip on mine first time out and nearly cried. I must have caught it on something in the car.The replacement tip has been tried and tested and landed dozens of fish. It's so good a rod I use it more than rods costing hundreds more.

My acolyte plus was well road tested and has since caught a few Chub around 4lb and at least a dozen carp to 10lb. I have every confidence in it.

As do I in my Matchpro Ultralight, you just don’t hear of them breaking...

shane99

Reaction score
Two broken tips, sounds like they’re straying into Acolyte territory!

Fear not John Keane, my breakage was due to a clumbsy ar*se in charge of a badly loaded quiver (tip outside the pocket :eek:mg: ) I cant account for Mikench's though :wh

shane99

Reaction score
Sheer stupidity on my part but quite how I did it I'll never know.:confused:

We cant blame the rod so definately not the Acolyte effect John Keane, so go forth & buy/catch with confidence :amen: