Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  46
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    leafy cheshire
    Posts
    11,293

    Default Re: Daren't valley 0.75lb by The Tackle Box.

    I broke the tip on mine first time out and nearly cried. I must have caught it on something in the car.The replacement tip has been tried and tested and landed dozens of fish. It's so good a rod I use it more than rods costing hundreds more.

    My acolyte plus was well road tested and has since caught a few Chub around 4lb and at least a dozen carp to 10lb. I have every confidence in it.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    2,211

    Default Re: Daren't valley 0.75lb by The Tackle Box.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    I broke the tip on mine first time out and nearly cried. I must have caught it on something in the car.The replacement tip has been tried and tested and landed dozens of fish. It's so good a rod I use it more than rods costing hundreds more.

    My acolyte plus was well road tested and has since caught a few Chub around 4lb and at least a dozen carp to 10lb. I have every confidence in it.
    As do I in my Matchpro Ultralight, you just don’t hear of them breaking...

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    leafy cheshire
    Posts
    11,293

    Default Re: Daren't valley 0.75lb by The Tackle Box.

    I have one and it's still intact. I use it for roach fishing mainly.

  4. #74

    Default Re: Daren't valley 0.75lb by The Tackle Box.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Keane View Post
    Two broken tips, sounds like they’re straying into Acolyte territory!
    Fear not John Keane, my breakage was due to a clumbsy ar*se in charge of a badly loaded quiver (tip outside the pocket ) I cant account for Mikench's though

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    leafy cheshire
    Posts
    11,293

    Default Re: Daren't valley 0.75lb by The Tackle Box.

    Sheer stupidity on my part but quite how I did it I'll never know.

  6. #76

    Default Re: Daren't valley 0.75lb by The Tackle Box.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    Sheer stupidity on my part but quite how I did it I'll never know.
    We cant blame the rod so definately not the Acolyte effect John Keane, so go forth & buy/catch with confidence

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    2,211

    Default Re: Daren't valley 0.75lb by The Tackle Box.

    Quote Originally Posted by shane99 View Post
    We cant blame the rod so definately not the Acolyte effect John Keane, so go forth & buy/catch with confidence
    I’ve got 2 already Shane.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •