so what has everyone caught besides a fish

bonjqvi

Reaction score
ive caught a duck ,a speedboat (moving) a golden retriever , and my son and probs many other things but they elude me now

the speedboat was best as we were in the isle of man for the tt handlining of the harbour after about 2 hrs of untangling the line from the prop and we after he started to chill out as he was not our best mate (me and my son) he invited us sea fishing on the boat as thats he was going result

rich66

Reaction score
Myself frequently, trees lots of trees. But my latest catch is Lymes disease! Wife insists it’s from fishing. I think it’s from the local woods which are full of deer.

John Keane

Reaction score
Lesser Black Backed Gull, Coot, Moorhen, Mallard, Mallard chick, Crayfish and a yacht coming out of Liverpool Marina. A mate of mine hooked a bat on his back cast while fly fishing and I actually once hooked a big Dragonfly while fly casting. Wouldn’t have minded bringing that lot to a match weigh in (after stuffing the Dragonfly with a couple of BB shot)

thameside

Reaction score
A yacht. Local sailing club had its monthly sailing comp. He came to close ,& snagged my hook length . I tried to land it but he got away.

seth49

Reaction score
A bat when sea trout fishing at night, on fly.
Various ducks, moor hen, when floater fishing.

bullet

Reaction score
Ducks, Moorhens, Coots, a Swan, several Bats, several Gulls , a Cormorant.
By far the worst, a big brown Pelican when fishing abroad.He made the Swan look like a duckling!

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I accidentally caught a duckling at a very nice venue in Belgium. As I was unhooking it I heard a noise and looking over my shoulder saw the lake’s owner approaching. Thinking that I was going to get a rollicking I thought I would get in first. “Sorry about your duck mate.” “ Don’t worry, a couple of months and boom, boom, boom, we shoot them all. Over here you would have PETA on your case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edsurf

Reaction score
My son hooked a swallow which swooped down and took his bread in mid cast, so much for stealth fishing under a bridge next to a police station with private water written on it, had a crowd on the bridge trying to see what the noise was .

bonjqvi

Reaction score
My son hooked a swallow which swooped down and took his bread in mid cast, so much for stealth fishing under a bridge next to a police station with private water written on it, had a crowd on the bridge trying to see what the noise was .

hahahha thats fishing

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Several Canada geese on the Club pool Both Adult and goselings All mouth and no trousers all of them ..

2 Coots when fishing breadflake on the Canal in Tipton before i moved . They Stink

PG ...

mikench

Reaction score
I did catch a mallard yesterday as the tip swung round and thankfully wherever the hook dug in it came away. It got rid of the ducks for a while at least.

bonjqvi

Reaction score
I did catch a mallard yesterday as the tip swung round and thankfully wherever the hook dug in it came away. It got rid of the ducks for a while at least.

just got back from spion cop fishery I would of paid to watch you hook this swan thats been bothering me the entire time I was there
it was a proper nuisance if I cast left it was left if I chucked right well you guessed it ,I usually feel sorry for wildlife but not today