Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default so what has everyone caught besides a fish

ive caught a duck ,a speedboat (moving) a golden retriever , and my son and probs many other things but they elude me now

the speedboat was best as we were in the isle of man for the tt handlining of the harbour after about 2 hrs of untangling the line from the prop and we after he started to chill out as he was not our best mate (me and my son) he invited us sea fishing on the boat as thats he was going result

Default so what has everyone caught besides a fish

Myself frequently, trees lots of trees. But my latest catch is Lymes disease! Wife insists it’s from fishing. I think it’s from the local woods which are full of deer.

Default Re: so what has everyone caught besides a fish

Lesser Black Backed Gull, Coot, Moorhen, Mallard, Mallard chick, Crayfish and a yacht coming out of Liverpool Marina. A mate of mine hooked a bat on his back cast while fly fishing and I actually once hooked a big Dragonfly while fly casting. Wouldn’t have minded bringing that lot to a match weigh in (after stuffing the Dragonfly with a couple of BB shot)

A yacht. Local sailing club had its monthly sailing comp. He came to close ,& snagged my hook length . I tried to land it but he got away.

A bat when sea trout fishing at night, on fly.
    Various ducks, moor hen, when floater fishing.

Ducks, Moorhens, Coots, a Swan, several Bats, several Gulls , a Cormorant.
    By far the worst, a big brown Pelican when fishing abroad.He made the Swan look like a duckling!

I accidentally caught a duckling at a very nice venue in Belgium. As I was unhooking it I heard a noise and looking over my shoulder saw the lake’s owner approaching. Thinking that I was going to get a rollicking I thought I would get in first. “Sorry about your duck mate.” “ Don’t worry, a couple of months and boom, boom, boom, we shoot them all. Over here you would have PETA on your case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

My son hooked a swallow which swooped down and took his bread in mid cast, so much for stealth fishing under a bridge next to a police station with private water written on it, had a crowd on the bridge trying to see what the noise was .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edsurf View Post
    My son hooked a swallow which swooped down and took his bread in mid cast, so much for stealth fishing under a bridge next to a police station with private water written on it, had a crowd on the bridge trying to see what the noise was .
    hahahha thats fishing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast