Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default so guys and girls have you ever been on a fishing holiday

about 10 years ago myself and the other half went to cornwall to a beautiful site that had 3 ponds one of the ponds was smack outside our wooden hut which was purpose built for fishing holidays at the time there was 3 huts , 2 bed rooms lounge ,kitchen
    and bathroom,
    it was in the middle of nowhere and quite a walk to to pub ,first day was strange fishing and leaving tackle out already set up for next days fishing .and even strange getting bacon brought to the bank when we were hungry.
    but as the days went on ,we realised there was only us there and we got more daring as the sun was beating down and the fishing was good I stripped of fully nude and that was an experience never to forget especially when the girlfriend got a monster on ,on the other side of the bank and I had to run around the pond in the nud hahahaha great holiday never to be forgotten ..

Blog Entries

Default Re: so guys and girls have you ever been on a fishing holiday

I once went down to my short trews and braces along with my wellies but I drew the line at taking my four cornered handkerchief off my head!

Every Spring I go up to the Highlands of Scotland for two separate weeks salmon fishing on the River Spey, one in April, one in May.

Blog Entries

Scotland is great we go up twice a tear aswell
    Last edited by bonjqvi; 20-08-2019 at 22:26.

Blog Entries

With 5 others I used to visit Ireland every year through the 80s and 90s. We had some good catches and a few bad trips. Good memories for me.

Blog Entries

I've been on many fishing holidays,the first couple to Christchurch fishing Throop and the Royalty,then several on the Severn at Bridgenorth,then several more in Eire,several more at Ringwood on the Avon,before marriage and kids took control of the nature of our holidays,now I'm back at Christchurch and sneakily getting four hours fishing in the evenings on the Stour,as you can tell I don't like fishing much...

Had many family holidays that were part fishing normally a few hours a day.
    Before family came along had fishing holidays in Ireland, Scotland and across England.

Whitty
    Where do you stay in Christchurch and where on the Stour do you fish?

I’m going for five days in September to Ross on Wye. There are a few reprobates who used to post regularly on here going too.

It’s a fair way for me but some of the guys are coming from Devon and Cornwall. Last couple of times we went near to Bridgenorth on the Severn and the time before the Upper Taymar Reservoir where the most recent Whitehouse and Mortimer programme was filmed. The fishing is good but the company is even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

Blog Entries

Ray,

Had I not been in France for that period Ray then I'd have gone as well as those events are a great craic . . . .

Well worth going to see the state of some of them "the morning after" not to mention meetng up with some of the old characters who left during the exodus . . . .

PS: give old Dave a "kiss" from me

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

[QUOTE= I stripped of fully nude and that was an experience never to forget especially when the girlfriend got a monster on ,on the other side of the bank and I had to run around the pond in the nud hahahaha great holiday never to be forgotten ..[/QUOTE]

Are telling the complete truth. Are you sure you didn't get a monster on too??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast