Who's been a naughty boy then

nottskev

Reaction score
Just got round to reading this post I can’t believe what a lot of bleeding hearts we have on here.
Just been fine £120 for overstaying a few minutes in a car park £60 if I am a good boy and pay up. When did parking become such a serious crime?
Can I have all your sympathy now please?

Like any good bleeding heart, I'd have to say any sympathy depends on the circumstances - so what's your mitigation?

I'd guess the fines came in when supermarkets realised people were dumping their cars in them as a cheap option and going to somewhere other than the supermarket.

daniel121

Reaction score
Guys, as this is my topic let try to stay amicable, I don't want drama.

I'm not a big fan of derogatory statements like Bleeding hearts, there is nothing wrong with trying to look at the bigger picture and a person considered the bigger social picture is not to be ridiculed as a delusional or excessively soft-hearted, which is what bleeding heart says to me.

I personally don't feel a great sympathy for those who don't pay their fishing licence full stop as I explained in #21, disagreements can be handled amicably with an agree to differ.

If I'm misreading banter here, then I apologise I just don't want one of my threads to descend into fighting, we are better than that here.

nottskev

Reaction score
It's hardly "fighting", Daniel. I'm just inviting someone who is in favour of an uncompromising approach to fines, but feels his own fine was unfair, to expand on their reasoning. If we don't go that far in disagreement, asking for or giving details, there won't be much of a discussion.

daniel121

Reaction score
It's hardly "fighting", Daniel. I'm just inviting someone who is in favour of an uncompromising approach to fines, but feels his own fine was unfair, to expand on their reasoning. If we don't go that far in disagreement, asking for or giving details, there won't be much of a discussion.

Fair enough, it was not aimed at you directly Kev. Maybe I'm little paranoid because I have been elsewhere, where derogatory comment's are used to attack people and have seen the results of it.

Ignore me if I'm being a "bleeding heart" as irony would have it :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you’re a “little paranoid” Daniel I suggest you stay away from contentious subjects such as fishing without a licence, there will always be strong views and quite rightly on such subjects but normally within the policies of FM.

daniel121

Reaction score
If you’re a “little paranoid” Daniel I suggest you stay away from contentious subjects such as fishing without a licence, there will always be strong views and quite rightly on such subjects but normally within the policies of FM.

Thanks for the tip however it was not needed :rolleyes: