Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Who's been a naughty boy then

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams!

Default Re: Who's been a naughty boy then

Nope me neither

Well, I'm glad that Mick Alcott, Fisheries Enforcement Officer said:
    [we] work 24/7, seven days a week
    I like to know that our money is well spent

At least they put this:
    Customers who use third party sites may be charged more and might not get added to the official database as quickly.

People know the rules you break them and you will be fined , good.

If he used one of those third party sites and genuinely thought he’d paid then I feel sorry for him. They can be convincing and the government should have clamped down on them long ago.

If not then screw him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

No sympathy, would like to see more of this right across the country.

Blog Entries

I can understand folk not buying their licence. Not that I would ever brake any law.
    But there's a big but.
    The fisheries I fish in South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire never ever see a EA water bailiff.
    Couple that with folk who have no dosh, those out of work or those who are on zero hours contract and low paid work, of course we will get the odd folk who will risk it.
    It's wrong but I can understand it and there's no way I will vilify anyone who is caught.
    It's not good that everyone throws stones without giving a thought for the poor criminal.

If they can afford the tackle, the bait and the fuel to go fishing then they can afford a licence. Good job the “angler” in question wasn’t poaching salmon or they’d have confiscated his car too. No sympathy whatsoever for the parasites.

With the culprit also paying costs etc are the EA missing out on a windfall by not bringing more fines in? I saw plenty of anglers in the last few weeks who look like they could well be of interest to a patrolling bailiff

Look at how much us motorists are fined for the slightest misdemeanour regarding speeding, parking,box junctions bus lanes, no right turns, farting at the wheel etc Lots of revenue is made from driving fines, could the EA do the same with illegal angling?
    Last edited by theartist; 26-08-2019 at 15:39.

I don’t do the execrable Facebook or Twitter but if there is ever a video of bailiffs checking licences on YouTube then you get an avalanche of keyboard warrior gobshites proclaiming they don’t buy a licence and threatening violence on bailiffs. The sport could do without ar$eholes like that!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast