I will be glad when it cools down ..

shane99

Reaction score
That weekend was just too hot, I really like fishing on days when you have to actually get some clothes on, roll on Autumn for my Perching. Any one feel the same about this weather ?

John Keane

Reaction score
That weekend was just too hot, I really like fishing on days when you have to actually get some clothes on, roll on Autumn for my Perching. Any one feel the same about this weather ?

Not really, I feel blessed that we are getting great summers and just switch my fishing to late afternoon/evening sessions.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With tides working in my favour I’m enjoying some early morning and late evening lure fishing off the beach, not catching any though but still loving it!

no-one in particular

Reaction score
September soon here when the nights suddenly cool down which can precipitate some great big roach fishing. Sometimes the sudden drop in temperature can put the fish off but generally a great month for fishing. Some big bass start to show up in the Autumn as well, something to do with the gulf stream but I have never completely understood that.
For now not too pleasant, take things slowly and find some shade, that's what I did yesterday.

steve2

Reaction score
Far too hot for me these last few days. Can we have lots of rain in the South East please before the rivers run dry.

rich66

Reaction score
Nope I’m happy with the summer months, I’d rather sit by the bank in my t-shirt than freezing in my thermals.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
September soon here when the nights suddenly cool down which can precipitate some great big roach fishing. Sometimes the sudden drop in temperature can put the fish off but generally a great month for fishing. Some big bass start to show up in the Autumn as well, something to do with the gulf stream but I have never completely understood that.
For now not too pleasant, take things slowly and find some shade, that's what I did yesterday.

I do hope you’re right Mark as it’s roach and bass I’ll continue to target over the coming weeks.

flightliner

Reaction score
I was going today but decided not too on account of the heat,
Tomorrow will be a little cooler so will go then .

theartist

Reaction score
It makes sense to go when it's cooler but the coolest place is under a tree fishing. Its a lot hotter at home. I wish I had gone today as too hot to work

shane99

Reaction score
Dont like it freezing either, Autumn fishing is my favourite time, you can be there for first light without getting up at silly o'clock, same goes for the last hour.