Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I will be glad when it cools down ..

That weekend was just too hot, I really like fishing on days when you have to actually get some clothes on, roll on Autumn for my Perching. Any one feel the same about this weather ?

Default Re: I will be glad when it cools down ..

Quote Originally Posted by shane99 View Post
    That weekend was just too hot, I really like fishing on days when you have to actually get some clothes on, roll on Autumn for my Perching. Any one feel the same about this weather ?
    Not really, I feel blessed that we are getting great summers and just switch my fishing to late afternoon/evening sessions.

With tides working in my favour I’m enjoying some early morning and late evening lure fishing off the beach, not catching any though but still loving it!

September soon here when the nights suddenly cool down which can precipitate some great big roach fishing. Sometimes the sudden drop in temperature can put the fish off but generally a great month for fishing. Some big bass start to show up in the Autumn as well, something to do with the gulf stream but I have never completely understood that.
    For now not too pleasant, take things slowly and find some shade, that's what I did yesterday.

Far too hot for me these last few days. Can we have lots of rain in the South East please before the rivers run dry.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2 View Post
    Far too hot for me these last few days. Can we have lots of rain in the South East please before the rivers run dry.
    Fat chance

We will have lots of new houses built though

Nope I’m happy with the summer months, I’d rather sit by the bank in my t-shirt than freezing in my thermals.

Quote Originally Posted by markg View Post
    September soon here when the nights suddenly cool down which can precipitate some great big roach fishing. Sometimes the sudden drop in temperature can put the fish off but generally a great month for fishing. Some big bass start to show up in the Autumn as well, something to do with the gulf stream but I have never completely understood that.
    For now not too pleasant, take things slowly and find some shade, that's what I did yesterday.
    I do hope you’re right Mark as it’s roach and bass I’ll continue to target over the coming weeks.

Blog Entries

I was going today but decided not too on account of the heat,
    Tomorrow will be a little cooler so will go then .

It makes sense to go when it's cooler but the coolest place is under a tree fishing. Its a lot hotter at home. I wish I had gone today as too hot to work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast