Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  24
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Fishing seat/chairs.

The Korum chair, the Korum aeroniûm lightweight chair( 2.4 k) and the Kodex full Monty chair are all comfortable and fully adjustable. I recommend them all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    The Korum chair, the Korum aeroniûm lightweight chair( 2.4 k) and the Kodex full Monty chair are all comfortable and fully adjustable. I recommend them all.
    Thinking of getting the aeronium deluxe as it has padding for my ample rear....
    Last edited by whitty; 04-09-2019 at 09:05.

Like many on here I have never found the right fishing chair for all occasions, I doubt if one exists.
    So I have ended up with a number of chairs and boxes but the one that gets the most use is a cheap fishing chair from Aldi.
    As with all fishing tackle you ask for advice and you can end up with a dozen different answers to what is best. So I wont recommend anything you have to try them yourself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steve2 View Post
    Like many on here I have never found the right fishing chair for all occasions, I doubt if one exists.
    So I have ended up with a number of chairs and boxes but the one that gets the most use is a cheap fishing chair from Aldi.
    As with all fishing tackle you ask for advice and you can end up with a dozen different answers to what is best. So I wont recommend anything you have to try them yourself.
    Lol,very true...

Saw a Wychwood Tactical X padded chair, with arms, that wasn’t really low for £64.99 at Taskers in Liverpool, weighed 5kg.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing seat/chairs.-30af38a6-392c-4f61-8231-c808d5886b47.jpeg 

I up graded my chair at Christmas last year to help with my back problems. From the Korum deluxe chair to the new Korum x25 deluxe with the arms, I also bought the barrow kit to fit the chair its a nice chair but has been confined to the shed duo to the weight of it at 8kg.

I now have a Trakker levelite longback Chair that has the high back and adjustable legs and only 4.5 kg

http://
    Trust me I’m an Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by chrissh View Post
    I up graded my chair at Christmas last year to help with my back problems. From the Korum deluxe chair to the new Korum x25 deluxe with the arms, I also bought the barrow kit to fit the chair its a nice chair but has been confined to the shed duo to the weight of it at 8kg.
    Surely with the barrow kit, the weight is not really that much of an issue?

Met somebody with one today and tried it out. Has to be the way to go for me. If you're interested in moving the X25 & barrow kit on, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keane View Post
    Saw a Wychwood Tactical X padded chair, with arms, that wasn’t really low for £64.99 at Taskers in Liverpool, weighed 5kg.
    Looking at the adjustment devices and the mud feed I reckon they come from the same source as the Nash stuff. I bet the same factory makes many brands and you pay more for a name.

Quote Originally Posted by john step View Post
    I bet the same factory makes many brands and you pay more for a name.
    That can be said for many things and not just in fishing tackle. My Aldi chair is very much like other makes just cheaper.

I now use the barrow kit in 99% of trips as it's so easy and you have to open up the chair at the peg so why not in the car park. Its weight of 6k is irrelevant when you are wheeling it .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast