New Lure Fishing Book

neil1970

Reaction score
Proud to be associated with this brilliant book. The two authors are at the top of the game in their respective fields & they're also thoroughly decent chaps, as I discovered when fishing with them.

Andy Mytton is an innovative, well known and respected lure angler with incredible knowledge of the sport.
Dominic Garnett is a best selling fishing author, Angling Trust ambassador and Angling Times writer.

They've put in an immense amount of work and this shines through with the quality of the content in this publication.

imageupload

John Keane

Reaction score
I always like the idea of lure fishing but quickly tire of it if I’m not catching anything. Mind you, salmon fly fishing is just lure fishing with much smaller lures where you’re handicapped by the art (or lack of it) of casting and the distance you can put the fly.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A link to purchase please Neil.

mikench

Reaction score
Looks a great book Neil. I intend to do more lure fishing when I can snap out of my compulsion to do what I know. I decided I deserved an early crimbo present so ordered one. I'll read it on holiday.:)

ian g

Reaction score
I reawakened my interest lure fishing in the last few weeks so ordered the book last week , I really enjoyed Dom's Canal fishing book . Looking forward to reading this one . I need a few pointers as I enjoy a couple of hours lure fishing but don't catch much

steve2

Reaction score
Being a keen lure fisher I have just ordered this book to add to my collection. Should be an interesting read when comparing it to my other older lure books.

steve2

Reaction score
Being a keen lure fisher I have just ordered this book to add to my collection. Should be an interesting read when comparing it to my other older lure books.

Brings my lure fishing books up to date although I am not sure I ready yet to fish for minnows and sticklebacks on lures.
Given me a fresh outlook to my lure fishing.

Andy M

Reaction score
Just a point that would be buyers should be aware of. This book covers a variety of fresh and saltwater species but not Pike. I guess because there are so many other books that cover pike in great detail. I have just received the book and at first glance looks like it will make a great read.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ordered and looking forward to its arrival.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I looked forward to this books arrival for two weeks! But that can be the only complaint, having read just one chapter I can thoroughly recommend this book to anyone into lure fishing or contemplating having their first go.

mikench

Reaction score
It's in my bag to take to France tomorrow where it shall be read cover to cover by the pool:cool: