Seat Box

dalesman

Reaction score
Does any body make a seat box with just 1 cross draw, 2 front draws and under seat storage. With out the large under box and I can fit a foot plate.

Already have chair but its not ideal for float fishing when I fish occasionally commercials

mikench

Reaction score
I'm not into boxes but I do like the Octbox compact model for carrying minimal Tackle. It just looks like good engineering. If I fished canals I'd buy one.

YouTube

Since that vid and at my request Rick weighed it and the details are on the website. It's light.

Last edited:

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Preston innovations SL30 comes with a cross drawer, and footplate, all you would need is to buy a front drawer unit, price approx £300 if you shop around, they have brought a 36mm leg version out, so i would expect the 30mm leg version to be on offer at tackle shops. Its a great box, i would recommend it to anyone,

mikench

Reaction score
Oi you, get back to the studying:rolleyes: maybe seatboxes are part of your PhD Mark as they go well with Poles.:thumbs::fish2:

Loz2286

Reaction score
I own two Octboxes. Brilliant kit. I use the lightweight "stool" for short sessions and the D36 model for the full oil rig experience when match fishing. Not cheap, either of them, but you get what you pay for. I'm a bit of a lump and these are the most secure boxes I've owned.