pole info

wrighty64

Reaction score
afternoon

has anyone used/owned any of the poles from the stillwater range sold by angling direct ?

thanks in advance

bracket

Reaction score
Wrighty64. There are plenty of knowledgeable pole Anglers on the forum who could help you, if you could be more specific as to make and model. Pete

wrighty64

Reaction score
good point its the focus margin in 9.3 metres comes with 2 power pulla top kits non elasticated
cheers

bracket

Reaction score
I am not familiar with this pole. I have done a google and there is very little info on it. It is a budget pole, as you will know by the price. That does not make it unusable, just be aware that you get what you pay for. It most likely will be strong and robust, but the definition of "light" is subjective. I would guess the description "2 power pulla top kits non elasticated" means they are reinforced to accept puller kits, but these will need to be purchased and fitted, along with the elastic, which could add an extra £20+ to the cost. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Pete.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Sorry, didnt see margin pole, I would get the Middy 8 metre white knuckle, or for around £140 get the Preston Innovations monster edge margin pole, comes with roller pullers already fitted and as far as i am aware its ore bushed, Another option is a Frenzee margin pole.

mikench

Reaction score
And Dr Mark should know.:whoo::hippie::thumb:

When I was at Uni pulling had an entirely different meaning

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Maver reality and Maver mvr margin poles sre worth a look, but take the number one section out and elasticate number two and three, as for puller bungs/rollers i only use those if i am expecting real margin lumps of around 15lb to show, otherwise if smaller just play them on a standard set up. Others may say different but that is the way i do it. Hope this helps